i've made some music for RoN...... who wants to use it?

Started by musicMan, Sun 02/08/2009 03:54:21

Previous topic - Next topic

musicMan

hey all,

i've been busy writing tunes and here is one i've written to be used in a RoN game.
http://www.esnips.com/doc/73cb43db-9784-4533-840c-3b45dd88a5b1/RoN_Music_Song1

if you want to use it, please PM me and let me know what the game is, so i can download it once its done, and make sure i go in the credits please!!
if you want any more tracks, also PM me!!
----------
musicMan

Ryan Timothy B

You really need to find yourself a better host than, uploading.com.  Very annoying to wait the 90 seconds each time. :P  I'm just lazy.

Anyway I've listened to all your work that has been posted lately, and I like them.  Some better than others.  But I'm not the greatest with music, so I'll leave the critique out.  Just thought I'd say that I like your work.

musicMan

ok i'll find a better host.

thanks for your kind words!  yeah i must say, some of my music i've created i'm not entirely happy with....... like my Tune Contest Entry.....

anyway, thanks for your kind words!
----------
musicMan

DeviantGent

Esnips, lad. That or Rapidshare. That should do nicely for you.
The Deviant Gent
His Tumblr - His Twitter

musicMan

thanks!  i'm now using esnips for all my uploads!
cheers!
----------
musicMan

DeviantGent

Might want to try that again Chief, the new link is broken.
The Deviant Gent
His Tumblr - His Twitter

musicMan

geez thats so annoying..... mediafire???  well i'm uploading it to there... hopefully that works.
so far i haven't had anyone say anything about using my music yet.......
----------
musicMan

DeviantGent

I would say rapidshare, myself.

If you fancy some composing work, I'm planning a recap for my next RON game at the start, and I could use some 'previously on' style music running through it. Interested?
The Deviant Gent
His Tumblr - His Twitter

Mr Flibble

Rapidshare has the dreaded limit of only allowing a file to be downloaded 10 times (unless you have a "Collector's Account" and I have no idea how to get one.)
Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

Leon101

The few songs I got so far for my game, are from newgrounds audio portal.

FSi++

tzachs

Quote from: Mr Flibble on Tue 11/08/2009 17:18:44
Rapidshare has the dreaded limit of only allowing a file to be downloaded 10 times (unless you have a "Collector's Account" and I have no idea how to get one.)

In order to get a collector's account (and I was stumped at the beginning also, it's like a badly designed puzzle), you have to first upload a file. When the upload is finished there will be a page with a link in the bottom to create a collector's account...

Bulbapuck

Link is dead...
-Oh noes, who will save zelda now?

m0ds

I've made some updated versions of the theme and some underscore music, in WAV so they can be edited and converted :)

http://www.screen7.co.uk/junc/ron2010.rar

There's a slight chance this rar is corrupt, meaning it may not have fully uploaded my end. At which case it won't be available until tomorrow I'm afraid. But then, what is "time" in the world of RoN anyway? :)

DeviantGent

Much love for these. They sound ideal for scene transitions, one off events, title screens and whatnot.

Think I shall be finding use for these at some point...

EDIT -  Have a funky arrangement of the main theme wot I just found on YouTube.
The Deviant Gent
His Tumblr - His Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk