Edit game info in DB site.

Started by Midian Design, Fri 07/08/2009 08:21:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Midian Design

Maybe it's my fault, but when I try editing the infos i get the message : invalid password.

IMPORTANT: The first name in this list will be regarded as the game owner and be allowed to edit this page without having to use the password.

I'm the owner of the game (MD), and it doesn't work with password or any entry, logged in forum or not.

Khris

I tried editing my database entry and I worked fine.
After you click on "Are you the game's author? Then you can edit its entry.", at the next page, does it say

"Current password:   Password not required, you are logged in as the game owner (MD)" at the bottom?

Midian Design

Yes I'm logged in the forum and when I chose edit its entry I can edit, but I can't see
"Current password:   Password not required, you are logged in as the game owner (MD)" at the bottom?

I tried to select Add a game, and it says
Sorry but you must be logged in... and I'm logged! :D
4 days ago everything works, today no...

monkey0506

I see a message like this:

QuoteIf you are logged in, but you are having trouble getting this page to recognise you, it may be due to your third-party cookie settings in Internet Explorer. Try clicking this link, which will open this page directly in a new window and may get it working. If this still fails to resolve the problem, try adding this website as an exemption in your Privacy settings in Internet Explorer.

I clicked the link and it works fine. This is in Firefox 3.5. Verified I am able to edit my own games after this.

P.S. This doesn't belong in this forum which is for technical questions about AGS, not issues with the website.

Midian Design

I clicked the link and it works fine. This is in Firefox 3.5. Verified I am able to edit my own games after this.

P.S. This doesn't belong in this forum which is for technical questions about AGS, not issues with the website.

Sorry, you're right, the link works :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk