The Longevity Gene

Started by markbilly, Wed 12/08/2009 22:42:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Mandarb

I unlocked this in high spirits thinking it was back in production. Shame. Since it is not,technically,  in production this must be locked again though :(  I'll leave it pen for a day or two so people can pay their respects.

AnasAbdin

I wanted to play this game ever since I discovered AGS.

Armageddon

Man I was so hyped for this. I'm glad he put out a playable version at least, more than most abandoned games ever get.

markbilly

Thanks for the kind words, all! If it's not possible to keep this thread open to discuss the unfinished version, what's my best option? I didn't want to start a Completed Game thread, as that's not strictly true.

Darth Mandarb

If the game is as complete as you're going to make it then it's okay to put it in completed games (as a demo?).

You could always post it in the Critics Lounge if you want that kind of feedback on it!

Even Adventure Related Talk & Chat would be acceptable!

Or you could just lie to me (all of us) and tell me you've changed your mind and the game is back in production. (wrong)

Dualnames

Longevity Gene and generally markbilly's behavior has been something i always admired, a guy always pushing himself to do better, and even though longevity didn't came out, that's okay, the effort is still worth a nod and a tap on the back.

Dualnames salutes
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Darth Mandarb

A fitting way to close the thread!

markbilly - if, hopefully, you decide to pick this back up in the future let me know!  I will gladly unlock it!

A thread has been opened in the Critics Lounge
<< CRITICS LOUNGE THREAD >>
(to continue discussion of the game's demo)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk