Salazar's Evil Plan

Started by jayfactor, Sun 13/09/2009 12:03:10

Previous topic - Next topic

jayfactor

Evil scientist Salazar invent's a machine that turns every male human being in the world homosexual (except the player but including you if youre a man  ;D!)
Youre job is to make the player turn everything back to normal. (Or do you want remain as you are?)

This was really fun project.
Please report at once if you manage to find any bugs.

Download Link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VLOCA875

Gilbert

Could you post the link for downloading the game?

jayfactor

Stupot

Hehe... I might have to try this  :D

Leon

I'll give it a go.

Game has been rename after compilation. You need to rename it back to "Jonny Smallville.exe".
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

jayfactor

I continued making this game under the same project where I made my first game "Jonny Smallvalley".

So Leon are you saying it doesen't work if you don't change the name of the .exe file?
Coz it worked just fine when I tried it on my pc.

Intense Degree

No, it's just that you can't run Winsetup.exe unless the game.exe is called "Jonny Smallvalley.exe".

Leon

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. You can't run winsetup.exe without renaming. The game itself runs ok. Nice one so far but a lot of typo's and grammar mistakes which makes the game less enjoyable (at least for me).
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

jayfactor

Yeah seems like youre right. Unfortunately im unable to do anything about that for now.
Sorry about typos and grammar mistakes, i propably were bit too eager to start my new project, so i finished this one little bit too early.

TerranRich

Are you saying that homosexuals aren't normal?

Heh, kidding.

Technocrat

This...is baffling...I can't tell how ironic it is, but it's still a funny game! Not sure if it's funny for the reasons it's meant to be, though.

Dualnames

What's with scientists for fucks sake?! One wants world full of women, one full of gays and lesbians!!, And Khris is saying science is good!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

jayfactor

I fixed the setup issue, unfortunately I had to rename the exe file for Jonny Smallvalley again, can't help it.

Yeah scientists sure are huge cliché and i think clichés paraller pretty good with the overal crappines of this game.

robvalue

Enjoyed this game, it was hilarious, thanks! Good fun.

I have some bugs for you:

Spoiler

Once you've picked up the monkey island CD, you can use the drawers again and another CD appears in its place.

After converting your cousin, you can leave, return and then use the monkey island CD again on his computer to convert him again and get another blood sample.

After giving the tic tacs in the jar to Tito, you can talk to the big assistant again about drugs and he'll give you another jar.
[close]

jayfactor

Glad you enjoyed the game.

Thanks for the bug report.
Strange because I especially tried to correct those bugs you mentioned at the time I was making the game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk