Ever heard of the 007 movie, Goldfinger - Well I've made a very quick demo

Started by Indosity, Mon 28/09/2009 04:08:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Indosity

My demo should only take a minute to complete because it is only a one room puzle. Play as James Bond 007, as you mustalk your way out of being chopped to pieces by Goldfinger in the laser room. This is only a fraction of the whole game I set out to complete. There is only one thing, I don't know how to put it on AGS so people can download it.

Gilbert

Just find some place to upload the demo and edit your original post with the link to it.

ShiverMeSideways

m0ds

Rumour has it he's also working on a Transformers game and Flight of the Navigator - Teh Adventure

Brad Newsom

Why is this even in the Completed Game Announcements? Its only a demo.

deadsuperhero

The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

Indosity

Quote from: Mods on Mon 28/09/2009 17:56:41
Rumour has it he's also working on a Transformers game and Flight of the Navigator - Teh Adventure

I HAVEN'T EVEN CONSIDERED THE POSIBLILITY OF MAKING A TRANSFORMERS OR A FLIGHT OF THE WHATEVER GAME!
Don't make up rumors about people you don't know.

GreenBoy

Quote from: Indosity on Tue 29/09/2009 08:56:47
I HAVEN'T EVEN CONSIDERED THE POSIBLILITY OF MAKING A TRANSFORMERS OR A FLIGHT OF THE WHATEVER GAME!
Don't make up rumors about people you don't know.
Dang I almost ROFL'd    8)   also a flight of the navigator game would be Awesome!!!

Indosity

Quote from: Green Boy on Tue 29/09/2009 10:06:13

Dang I almost ROFL'd    8)   also a flight of the navigator game would be Awesome!!!

Sorry if you almost ROFL'd, and when you say Flight of theNavigator, what gam is that? Is it a plane game or what?

GreenBoy

No it's not a game.  Well actually there probably is one but it was a movie from the 80's.  I used to love it when I was a kid, whenever I got to choose which video our family would get out I would pick Flight of the navigator.

Khris

ShiverMeSideways

[sarcasm]

Quote from: m0dsRumour has it he's also working on a Transformers game and Flight of the Navigator - Teh Adventure

[/sarcasm]

That should clear up any communication problems which have appeared in this thread...

Indosity

Quote from: ShiverMeSideways on Tue 29/09/2009 14:41:27
[sarcasm]

Quote from: m0dsRumour has it he's also working on a Transformers game and Flight of the Navigator - Teh Adventure

[/sarcasm]

That should clear up any communication problems which have appeared in this thread...

>It was sarcasm, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, that makes things much better, sorry.

Indosity

C:\Users\Customer\Desktop\Laser Room\Goldfinger better.jpg

I think this is a link to an image I created of Goldfinger. It is a little revamped (made better) for presentation, so hopefully the link works!
Post feedback on this forum topic. ;D

Indosity

Quote from: Indosity on Fri 02/10/2009 14:25:21
C:\Users\Customer\Desktop\Laser Room\Goldfinger better.jpg

I think this is a link to an image I created of Goldfinger. It is a little revamped (made better) for presentation, so hopefully the link works!
Post feedback on this forum topic. ;D

Ok, I think I actually found a real link by using the upload link given to me before. This is Goldfinger image revamped! ;D

http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/Goldfinger_better.jpg

Indosity

Ok, I hope everyone enjoys the image, but can someone tell me the easiest way to add my game to the AGS games data base. If so, please tell me in detail, I have never uploaded a game before. Thanks. :)

NsMn

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk