Ever heard of the 007 movie, Goldfinger - Well I've made a very quick demo

Started by Indosity, Mon 28/09/2009 04:08:40

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

Quote from: Indosity on Fri 02/10/2009 15:00:06
Ok, I hope everyone enjoys the image, but can someone tell me the easiest way to add my game to the AGS games data base. If so, please tell me in detail, I have never uploaded a game before. Thanks. :)

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=add&cat=181

Vince Twelve

Easiest way: Email it to me at vince.twelve@gmail.com

I'll host it on my website and send you the link so you can add it to the database and update your first post.

Indosity

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Fri 02/10/2009 20:17:44
Easiest way: Email it to me at vince.twelve@gmail.com

I'll host it on my website and send you the link so you can add it to the database and update your first post.

Ok, the only part of that which I don't get is what to email, the whole AGS folder, or is there something else I need to extract?

m0ds

Quote from: Indosity on Tue 29/09/2009 08:56:47
Quote from: Mods on Mon 28/09/2009 17:56:41
Rumour has it he's also working on a Transformers game and Flight of the Navigator - Teh Adventure

I HAVEN'T EVEN CONSIDERED THE POSIBLILITY OF MAKING A TRANSFORMERS OR A FLIGHT OF THE WHATEVER GAME!
Don't make up rumors about people you don't know.

And don't you go calling me a number, n00b!

m0ds

Quote from: Indosity on Tue 29/09/2009 08:56:47
Quote from: Mods on Mon 28/09/2009 17:56:41
Rumour has it he's also working on a Transformers game and Flight of the Navigator - Teh Adventure

I HAVEN'T EVEN CONSIDERED THE POSIBLILITY OF MAKING A TRANSFORMERS OR A FLIGHT OF THE WHATEVER GAME!
Don't make up rumors about people you don't know.

And don't you go calling me a number, n00b! ;)

NsMn

Calin Leafshade

incidentally 508 is the sum of 4 consecutive primes </clogging angry man's thread with useless information>

Matti

Quote from: Indosity on Sat 03/10/2009 12:27:04
Ok, the only part of that which I don't get is what to email, the whole AGS folder, or is there something else I need to extract?

The compiled folder should do just fine.. (after the game was compiled that is)

Indosity

Mods, something I just noticed, when it says Mark "Mods" Lovegroove, is that mean your the project leader of the FoY team, or dose it mean something else. ???

Ok, I changed the PoY to FoY, and while I'm here I've got a link to my Trapped Bond image. Sorry if it has pixilated, it won't look like that in the real game.

http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/Trapped_Bond.jpg

Comment are welcomed.

m0ds

PoY team...hehe.

Yes, I help with PoY :) Or FoA if you will :P

Anyway, isn't this thread about a complete adventure game we should be downloading & looking at screenshots for??  ::)

And yes, I n00b'd out on the quote/modify buttons  :-X

NsMn

Is there a special date when we maybe will be able to download that demo? 25.12.12 maybe?

Indosity

Quote from: NsMn on Sat 03/10/2009 13:27:16
Is there a special date when we maybe will be able to download that demo? 25.12.12 maybe?

Firstly, owch.

Secondly, yes, the demo should come up soon, and I do have one of my pictures of Goldfinger up on a link, and remember, the part of the demo I'm up to is only a preview of what shall come, I am going to make a second preview soon, (which shall also be in this forum), that will be a little longer than the first one. I still am struggling with finding the right way to add it to AGS.

Also, I can bring out my image of Bond if you want, just give me a day to find it some where on my computer.

Leon

Quote from: Indosity on Sat 03/10/2009 13:34:14
Also, I can bring out my image of Bond if you want, just give me a day to find it some where on my computer.

[sarcasm] Sounds like a well organized man....  :-\ [/sarcasm]
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Vince Twelve

Indosity,

Just open AGS, press F7, and then find the compiled folder, Zip it up (right click, add to archive) and send me the .zip file.  This is not difficult.

Technically, you are not supposed to have a thread in this forum unless the game is finished, as in, NOT a demo.  But you for sure shouldn't have started this thread without even having a demo ready to download.  Hurry up and send it to me, or upload it to one of the many file hosts that have been suggested to you by people in this thread.

I PMed you a long while back offering to help you if you didn't know how to do something or if you had any questions in general.  You never replied.  It would be better if you had asked me how to put your game on the internet before creating this thread.

I'm not a moderator, but if I were, I would have locked this thread by now.

Indosity

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sat 03/10/2009 14:27:18
Indosity,

Just open AGS, press F7, and then find the compiled folder, Zip it up (right click, add to archive) and send me the .zip file.  This is not difficult.

Technically, you are not supposed to have a thread in this forum unless the game is finished, as in, NOT a demo.  But you for sure shouldn't have started this thread without even having a demo ready to download.  Hurry up and send it to me, or upload it to one of the many file hosts that have been suggested to you by people in this thread.

I PMed you a long while back offering to help you if you didn't know how to do something or if you had any questions in general.  You never replied.  It would be better if you had asked me how to put your game on the internet before creating this thread.

>At the moment, where I am, it's late at night, but I should have everything ready by the next time I go on the internet.

Calin Leafshade

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sat 03/10/2009 14:27:18

Moderators should be armed with shotguns for this kind of thread..

m0ds

Dualnames

What the fuck is this thread all the fucking fuck about, is what i'm fucking wondering and why in the name of fuck, hasn't a certain fucking someone fuckin'locked it already??

To calm the fuck down, please stop this non-sense now, I lost half my brain cells reading this thread..that's ouch there.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Stee

Aww, I remember when I was a n00b too. I don't think I was this bad though
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

ShiverMeSideways

I second Dualnames, but remove the swearing... For fuck's sake, dude...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk