T-REX e MUSCLE SAM big trouble in S.P.F. NOW ENG-ITA

Started by PuNKKoMmANDO77, Fri 02/10/2009 11:33:10

Previous topic - Next topic

PuNKKoMmANDO77

T-REX and MUSLE SAM big TROUBLE in S.P.F:

PLOT
T-REX and Muscle sam are two wrestlers you give birth of two legends of the past that they fight from few to the league of wrestling SPF
in little time they already succeed in becoming champions of couple, as in past they were their fathers
but unsa evening during an interview the belts are stolen, our heroes begin so a big seeks to the limits of the absurdity
during which will discover eccentric characters and comic situations...
... But someone plot in the shade to the SPF.....

DOWNLOAD
http://www.miciosegoneags.altervista.org/rex.html

- 30 unbelievable characters with which to interact
- 20 rooms to be explored
- 10 tapes
- completely original sonorous column
- 2 ENDINGS
- various "easter eggs" hidden
- interface in style Curse of Monkey Island
- quotations not to end
- continuous exchanges of puns among the two inseparable protagonists
- times of fun and absurdity in the world of the wrestling

ENJOY IT :)

PLEASE COMMENT MY GAME

INFO
punkkommando77@yahoo.it

Leon

Looking good. I recognize the font from Dovadula... But my Italian is a bit rusty [cough] so I'll wait for Paolo..
But congrats with this release.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

PuNKKoMmANDO77

thank you Leon , you want help me with the walktroughth as last time?

Leon

Nah.... I don't like walkthroughs.... [ugh][ugh] :-[  ;)

Of course I'll help. No problem.  ;D

PuNKKoMmANDO77

:) sorry , during the english lesson at school i think all the time a monkey island  ;D

mdyoung40

looks like a great game,i need the english translation,i'll wait untill then,thanks

SuperDre

Looks interesting, but I'll wait for the english translation as I don't speak/read Italian... please remember that for next games, make sure you've got at least an english version as most people will be able to understand that version.. I know in a lot of countries they get served dubbed movies/tv-series and therefor are customed to only their only language, but the world is larger as your own country/language..

PuNKKoMmANDO77

yeah his true , but now is late  :P
in think in one week the translation is finished (i hope), is traslated on 30%
, now in italy we working for the speaked version  ;D

paolo

A quick update on the translation, folks... I reckon I've got about 75% of it done now.

@Leon: The font is different from the one used in Dovadula's Burn, but is similar - again it's one where lower-case letters come out looking like capitals, but this time it should be a lot more readable.

Leon

Way to go Paolo! I'm looking forward to the game. If it's similar to Dovadula, I'll be playing for a few days ;-)

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

PuNKKoMmANDO77

english version is finished , link updated

enjoy the game  ;D

Leon

Whoohooo.... congrats also to Paolo for (t)his job!
Well done to all.

paolo

Quote from: Leon on Mon 12/10/2009 11:19:42
Whoohooo.... congrats also to Paolo for (t)his job!
Well done to all.

Thanks, Leon - I hope you enjoy the game as much as I did while I was translating it.

Bulbapuck

YES, I've been waiting for this translation :D
*downloading*

Leon

Something didn't go completely right with the translation. When trying to save or load, the close button is translated as Save... to it's Save/Delete/Save and Load/Save ...? It's only for the new interface 'cause F5/F7 show the correct translation.

Then..., while we're at it, the save function doesn't work at all? Also again only in the new interface, F5/F7 work as expected.

Continuing my quest.....

[continued..]

- There's no translation for the verbcoin?
- Is the cursor suppose to alternate between blue balls and the default hand cursor when over a hotspot? Just checked it with your first version and then the cursor stays black...  (and the save also doesn't work there).

Dualnames

Quote from: Bulbapuck on Mon 12/10/2009 13:27:55
YES, I've been waiting for this translation :D
*downloading*

Seconded. I really find the style of the game to be quite weird but also seems superb, anyway, downloading and will post my thoughts later!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Leon

Progressing slowly but surely I noticed a few other things:

- There are still a few sentences not translated.
- In the editing room you can walk behind the black door.
Spoiler
- The remote control doesn't have an icon in your inventory? An as description it says: comando.. ?
- When you try to change the channel in the recreation room, the text that follows in black is completely unreadable...
--- eeuuhhh... after emptying the jar, there suddenly is an icon for the remote in your inventory?  ... and when you empty the jar before taking the remote, you get the remote automatically, but is still on the sodamachine.
- Another weird one. When looking at the spider in your inventory (hold the mouse down on the spider and moving to the eyes) the inventory closes... ?
- When Brick tells you he has to go, he leaves but the dialog still continues.
[close]
It's pretty clear what to do in the game, not yet how to but that's ok. What I don't get however is the pool game.

Spoiler
You get a pool cue and when you play the balls, the table is cleared. Still Bob Tesla says it's his turn and apparently the game is not over yet... But I have no clue what's expected of me here...
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk