DuzzQuest2

Started by Duzz, Thu 08/10/2009 03:31:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldfish

Hey Duzz if I'm not around here next week Happy Australia Day!

And the game is fricking awesome! :)

Duzz

Thanks everyone, and happy australia day for tomorrow!

I did want to do a voice pack for DQ2, I'd recorded a few people's lines, some really good stuff too.  Unfortunately after the 4+ years it took me to get it finished quite a few of the characters have moved overseas, and I don't really see others anymore, so it'd be no small task to organise it.  Also probably the only reason I finally got it finished is because the company I was working for went under (recession proof industry my arse)  and I had a couple of months without work.  Now I've got another job (at the much more reputable firemint) so I don't have the spare time again.   :'(
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

LRH

Played through it, had a lot of fun! Not much else to say really. Well worthy of its 4 cups.

Great work on this one  ;)

Ubel

It took me a while but I played through this masterpiece in one sitting. It was so much fun I couldn't take a break from it! I played the first game before this one and the leap in quality is HUGE! The interface and gameplay were top notch and the dialogue & story were excellent and funny. There were some really inventive puzzles there too. Really good job with this one, hoping to see even more games from you in the future!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk