RoN logo design-a-thon thing

Started by Renegade Implementor, Fri 16/10/2009 03:11:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegade Implementor

One of the things the series lacks is a proper logo that can be put on the website and banners and the like.

To that end, I'd like to propose & announce a project to create a suitable logo using the series title: "Reality-on-the-Norm".

If all are agreeable and any are interested in creating a logo for the series, it can be posted in this thread.

Shall we make the deadline: Jan 5th, 2010, which is when the community as a whole can debate and determine which logo is most suitable.

Edit: as for sizes:
for the banners: horizontal banners are about 468 x 60 in size? Vertical banners are around 137 x 490? These numbers are based on banner sizes I've seen on the net.

As a stand alone logo, I'd say it would be best to keep it's maximum dimensions at a width of 200 pixels.

I'd rather not impose too great a limit on things as I don't want to stifle creativity.  If a design is too large, just know that it would have to be shrunk down and so create accordingly.

Brentimous

Is there a size limit of any kind? Or some preferred dimensions?

Renegade Implementor

First post has been updated with some suggestions as to size, mainly for the banners.

Scarab

I always thought this made a good logo:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk