Legends of Mardaram: The Untold Chapter

Started by FireOrange, Wed 21/10/2009 14:43:28

Previous topic - Next topic

FireOrange

This year we resumed work on our project Legends of Mardaram: The Untold Chapter. It`s the sequel to the original LOM game which was released in 2005. For everybody who never played LOM I (which is still not available in English, sorry!): It's about a Mardaramian who wakes up in a prison without knowing who he is. The first game ends when he is kidnapped by the race of the Gritzi. This sequel will begin in the Gritzis' spaceship.

We are planning to translate the second part after having released it in German. Unfortunately, we never designed LOM (the first game) to be translated, so we will leave that part out. However, it is not necessary to know the first part of the series to understand the whole story since we try to convey every detail while playing.

Of course, we are trying to improve everything we can. We have changed our software for the graphics and we have cleaned up the interface. We use less distinctive music than in the first part which adapts to the current game situation.

You are welcome check out our Website, our blog or our Twitter timeline (currently all in German) if you like.

Story of Legends of Mardaram: The Untold Chapter:

"I don`t know what is happening here. They kidnapped me to their starship. They also gave me a room but they didn`t consider necessary to close the door to the corridor. I can move freely through the ship. But why do I always feel so week? Something exhausts me incredibly."

The starship of the Gritzi: Bright walls, an act of ultimate perfection. On the corridors our Mardaramian meets some Gritzi but also people of his race. The Gritzi left every door open. But one room seems to be secret - it`s labeled with "Hall of Senses".

Team:

FireOrange -> Story, textes, dialogues, puzzles, scripting
BlueGryphon -> template and other technical things, background graphics, animations, music
Problem -> Background graphics, characters, animations, music

Dualnames

The graphics aren't bad at all! Best of luck with this!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk