Who made the stuff about RON?

Started by Jaime37, Sun 25/10/2009 09:14:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaime37

Hello, I have used for my game some backgrounds and characters I get from the RON page. Now the game is finished, I want to put it on the web of AGS for those who want to play it. But before, I need to know the names of the people who create this backgrounds, to put them at the credits of the end, to show gratitude; Could you help me?

Thanks a lot !

Renegade Implementor

There have been numerous people who have made and altered backgrounds over the years.  Without knowing what backgrounds you've used, I think that if you credit the backgrounds as being created by The RoN Community, that should be sufficient.

Jaime37

Ok, excelent. I´m going to put "thanks to Ron Community" like you said, and if there is anyone who feel like his name must be in the credits of the game after play it (when I put it in the web), I will add it without problems..  ;)

Thanks again !

m0ds

A wee question, does Elandra have a last-name? I can't find one listed, but maybe someone created one within a game? We're turning Lunchtime of the Damned into a movie (based loosely on the game).

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Isn't it Desmond or am I way off base?

Renegade Implementor

ProgZmax is quite correct, Elandra's last name is Desmond.

m0ds

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk