Neku's new trip

Started by Icey, Sat 07/11/2009 17:05:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Icey

With-in the following week a new game I have been working on will be out in ags(neku's new trip) a story of the SQUARE ENIX game (the world ends with you) for more infomation on the game visit www.pubmembers.webs.com for the news on iceygames...games

Gepard

Isnt this supposed to be a COMPLETED games announcements? :D
Drink up me 'arties! Yo ho!

Snake

*sigh*

He strikes again...

Is this the third time now? Or fourth?

Like in baseball, for every strikout the pitcher gets, Icey game's will also recieve a "K":
KKK(and a questionable fourth)K
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Gepard

Isnt there a way for the moderator to simply delete such topics?
Drink up me 'arties! Yo ho!

Icey

Oh my god every f*cking time I post god damn game people loke u snake all ways got something to f*cking say don't come in to this topic if u gon'na starts sh!t...damn and yes this page can be deleted but as of now the game is complete so...yeah why is it that every time icome this sh!t happens...damn I don't know I should use a diffrent engine but I am so use to ags that I am not switching to something new so back off god damn...

Matti

Icey games, what the hell is wrong with you?

You don't need to switch the engine - all you need is to READ THE FORUM RULES. That's why everytime "this sh!t happens".

This is the completed game announcement and when you posted here, your game wasn't finished. Also, you need to post about the story as well as some screenshots and a download link. Is there anything unclear with simple rules like these?

sthomannch

I would also appreciate if somebody deleted this entry. And if my kids used such a bad language, I would teach them.

Leon

QuoteThis post was automatically edited for txt-style spelling

Is that what they call this swearing these days?  :-\

Nevertheless, I don't know what is complete but your 'completed game' is nowhere to be found... Maybe a direct link to your game if you want to interest people?
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

LimpingFish

The minimum age for these forums is sixteen, if I remember correctly. It's not an enforced law because most members here who are happen to be under sixteen years of age can still usually manage to conduct themselves with some degree of sense and civility (while also managing to follow the rules).

Vague announcements and swearing at people isn't the way to go.

Just edit your first post and add a short (legible) description of your game and a couple of screen-shots. No need for deleting and/or desertion. :)

If this thread needs to be moved to the GiP board, I'm sure a mod will do so.

Now watch this drive.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Icey

Ok ok everyone sorry ok + I dint swear I said things like how I right them on aim but I will try to read the rules...and I think I can end this topic, ill just start over if that does not work ill just update my games in my site...

Snake

Icey, for the love of GOD, don't try to read the forum rules, READ them. For all forums. Sorry if you think I'm Jerky McJerkinson, but come on, Snively, this is over your second time doing the same EXACT thing. It gets tiresome. And also, I'm no saint, but watch your mouth. If you're not 14 years old, I'm sorry, but you certainly sound like it. And at least try to use punctuation, we're not texting for Christ sakes.

And MODERATORS, please DO NOT send this to the GiP forum, it'll just end up being locked anyway. It does not meet the requirements.

Icey

Well fine but am really 15 1/2 ok I wll be sixteen but case u didn't see what I did I said thing like sh(!)t and (f*ck) not how they are really said I will stop but it seems I like I read the rules for nothing but...ok

Snake

You're typing skills hurt my eyes.

And sorry to the innocent bystanders for contributing to this lunacy, but I couldn't resist. I mean, I could, but I couldn't.

Scarab

Quote from: icey games on Tue 10/11/2009 00:35:51
Well fine but am really 15 1/2, ok? I will be sixteen.

It doesn't matter how old you are, it's how old you act that is important.

but case you didn't see what I did I said thing like sh(!)t and (f*ck) not how they are really said

You do realise that it's still swearing right? No-one here sees the word 'sh!t' and says to themselves "Oh, there appears to be an exclamation mark nestled within that word, but that's not a letter! What a curious predicament I find myself in! Oh well, I assume it must have been a new-fangled typing error of some kind."

It's not the spelling of the word which is the issue here, it's the fact that you're mouthing off at other members of the forum when you're the one in the wrong.

... it seems I like I read the rules ...

I'm afraid that's not what it seems like at all...

Icey

Snake its kool I could try a little better to read the rules for every one talking aboutthoseb words sorry ok no matter how or the way its spelled lets just talk about something new ok

TandyLion

icey, here are some suggestions for you if you want anyone to take you seriously. These are honest suggestions, please consider them carefully All of this should take you less than ten minutes.
1) Add direct links to your download in your first message in this topic.
2) Add screenshots of your game in your first message in this topic.
3) Add a description of your game in your first message in this topic.

Important:
4) Learn how to Zip a file, and put all your game contents into a single folder. See the commend below.

The player should not have to figure out which of these files, CLICK ME, that the player needs to play your game. Its not their problem to figure out how to download your game.

Icey

Hum...good point I will try to make zips of the files thanks for the tips!

Calin Leafshade

Quote from: Scarab on Tue 10/11/2009 01:29:21
"Oh, there appears to be an exclamation mark nestled within that word, but that's not a letter! What a curious predicament I find myself in!"

lol.. I mean just lol.

If you're gonna swear just go for it. Shit, bollocks, arse.

Grim

Oh my God, looks like we've found ourselves our own AGS Vicky Pollard!

Snake

Or a reincarnated Squalman.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk