Neku's new trip

Started by Icey, Sat 07/11/2009 17:05:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Icey

With-in the following week a new game I have been working on will be out in ags(neku's new trip) a story of the SQUARE ENIX game (the world ends with you) for more infomation on the game visit www.pubmembers.webs.com for the news on iceygames...games

Gepard

Isnt this supposed to be a COMPLETED games announcements? :D
Drink up me 'arties! Yo ho!

Snake

*sigh*

He strikes again...

Is this the third time now? Or fourth?

Like in baseball, for every strikout the pitcher gets, Icey game's will also recieve a "K":
KKK(and a questionable fourth)K
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Gepard

Isnt there a way for the moderator to simply delete such topics?
Drink up me 'arties! Yo ho!

Icey

Oh my god every f*cking time I post god damn game people loke u snake all ways got something to f*cking say don't come in to this topic if u gon'na starts sh!t...damn and yes this page can be deleted but as of now the game is complete so...yeah why is it that every time icome this sh!t happens...damn I don't know I should use a diffrent engine but I am so use to ags that I am not switching to something new so back off god damn...

Matti

Icey games, what the hell is wrong with you?

You don't need to switch the engine - all you need is to READ THE FORUM RULES. That's why everytime "this sh!t happens".

This is the completed game announcement and when you posted here, your game wasn't finished. Also, you need to post about the story as well as some screenshots and a download link. Is there anything unclear with simple rules like these?

sthomannch

I would also appreciate if somebody deleted this entry. And if my kids used such a bad language, I would teach them.

Leon

QuoteThis post was automatically edited for txt-style spelling

Is that what they call this swearing these days?  :-\

Nevertheless, I don't know what is complete but your 'completed game' is nowhere to be found... Maybe a direct link to your game if you want to interest people?
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

LimpingFish

The minimum age for these forums is sixteen, if I remember correctly. It's not an enforced law because most members here who are happen to be under sixteen years of age can still usually manage to conduct themselves with some degree of sense and civility (while also managing to follow the rules).

Vague announcements and swearing at people isn't the way to go.

Just edit your first post and add a short (legible) description of your game and a couple of screen-shots. No need for deleting and/or desertion. :)

If this thread needs to be moved to the GiP board, I'm sure a mod will do so.

Now watch this drive.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Icey

Ok ok everyone sorry ok + I dint swear I said things like how I right them on aim but I will try to read the rules...and I think I can end this topic, ill just start over if that does not work ill just update my games in my site...

Snake

Icey, for the love of GOD, don't try to read the forum rules, READ them. For all forums. Sorry if you think I'm Jerky McJerkinson, but come on, Snively, this is over your second time doing the same EXACT thing. It gets tiresome. And also, I'm no saint, but watch your mouth. If you're not 14 years old, I'm sorry, but you certainly sound like it. And at least try to use punctuation, we're not texting for Christ sakes.

And MODERATORS, please DO NOT send this to the GiP forum, it'll just end up being locked anyway. It does not meet the requirements.

Icey

Well fine but am really 15 1/2 ok I wll be sixteen but case u didn't see what I did I said thing like sh(!)t and (f*ck) not how they are really said I will stop but it seems I like I read the rules for nothing but...ok

Snake

You're typing skills hurt my eyes.

And sorry to the innocent bystanders for contributing to this lunacy, but I couldn't resist. I mean, I could, but I couldn't.

Scarab

Quote from: icey games on Tue 10/11/2009 00:35:51
Well fine but am really 15 1/2, ok? I will be sixteen.

It doesn't matter how old you are, it's how old you act that is important.

but case you didn't see what I did I said thing like sh(!)t and (f*ck) not how they are really said

You do realise that it's still swearing right? No-one here sees the word 'sh!t' and says to themselves "Oh, there appears to be an exclamation mark nestled within that word, but that's not a letter! What a curious predicament I find myself in! Oh well, I assume it must have been a new-fangled typing error of some kind."

It's not the spelling of the word which is the issue here, it's the fact that you're mouthing off at other members of the forum when you're the one in the wrong.

... it seems I like I read the rules ...

I'm afraid that's not what it seems like at all...

Icey

Snake its kool I could try a little better to read the rules for every one talking aboutthoseb words sorry ok no matter how or the way its spelled lets just talk about something new ok

TandyLion

icey, here are some suggestions for you if you want anyone to take you seriously. These are honest suggestions, please consider them carefully All of this should take you less than ten minutes.
1) Add direct links to your download in your first message in this topic.
2) Add screenshots of your game in your first message in this topic.
3) Add a description of your game in your first message in this topic.

Important:
4) Learn how to Zip a file, and put all your game contents into a single folder. See the commend below.

The player should not have to figure out which of these files, CLICK ME, that the player needs to play your game. Its not their problem to figure out how to download your game.

Icey

Hum...good point I will try to make zips of the files thanks for the tips!

Calin Leafshade

Quote from: Scarab on Tue 10/11/2009 01:29:21
"Oh, there appears to be an exclamation mark nestled within that word, but that's not a letter! What a curious predicament I find myself in!"

lol.. I mean just lol.

If you're gonna swear just go for it. Shit, bollocks, arse.

Grim

Oh my God, looks like we've found ourselves our own AGS Vicky Pollard!

Snake

Or a reincarnated Squalman.

Grim

Gilbert

Can you guys/girls get over with this? :P

Icey

This was square enix nintendoDS game but it was called the world ends with you I should have pics up friday of this game and game 1 people if ok comment what u think I can inprove in tip on how do I make a battle room It would be a big help first person to give me good teaching on it will get the achievement "helped out icey" ringtone for phone & new character in game I want!..but don't get me wrong the game is done but I do want to enable the room and check the first game on youtube to see how the battle system works.

Khris

in on epic thread lol

Icey

alright i have just uploaded some pics & the beta intro-tell me what u think...oh and the pics are on my site in the neku's new trip tab so is the video

Matti

Quote from: TandyLion on Tue 10/11/2009 06:11:30
1) Add direct links to your download in your first message in this topic.
2) Add screenshots of your game in your first message in this topic.
3) Add a description of your game in your first message in this topic.

Intense Degree

Quote from: icey games on Thu 12/11/2009 15:10:32
This was square enix nintendoDS game but it was called the world ends with you I should have pics up friday of this game and game 1 people if ok comment whatyou think I can inprove in tip on how do I make a battle room It would be a big help first person to give me good teaching on it will get the achievement "helped out icey" ringtone for phone & new character in game I want!..but don't get me wrong the game is done but I do want to enable the room and check the first game on youtube to see how the battle system works.

???

MY HEAD A SPLODE.

Icey

Quote from: Intense Degree on Fri 13/11/2009 14:09:44
This was square enix nintendoDS game but it was called the world ends with you I should have pics up friday of this game and game 1 people if ok comment whatyou think I can inprove in tip on how do I make a battle room It would be a big help first person to give me good teaching on it will get the achievement "helped out icey" ringtone for phone & new character in game I want!..but don't get me wrong the game is done but I do want to enable the room and check the first game on youtube to see how the battle system works.

???

MY HEAD A SPLODE.

Um if u don't get google or youtube twewy and u should be able to if a game
Or not

Matti

Quote from: icey games on Fri 13/11/2009 14:46:50
Quote from: Intense Degree on Fri 13/11/2009 14:09:44

???

MY HEAD A SPLODE.

Um ifyou don't get google or youtube twewy andyou should be able to if a game
Or not

???

The lunacy continues...

bicilotti

I don't want to sound patronising, but don't feed the troll.

Matti

Why not? It's a fun thread.

I guess it'll get locked anyway, since the responsible person doesn't seem to be able to write or read.

Bulbapuck

Icey games, if you want people to understand you, learn to form proper sentances!
If you're finished with your game modify your first post with screenshots and a download link.

And now, a poem:
Would somebody please just lock this thread.
I don't think it's funny, it's hurting my head
Bulbapuck

Gilbert

Even if you think it's fun it doesn't mean you have to post here. :P
Those who mock the original posters are not any more mature in comparison.
I'll just ask the global mods to lock this.

Lufia

There's some pretty stuff on his website, actually, but maybe it's just screens and footage from TWEWY, I can't tell. Which makes me think that I've wanted to give this game a try for a while.

Matti

Quote from: Gilbet V7000a on Fri 13/11/2009 15:40:34
Even if you think it's fun it doesn't mean you have to post here. :P
Those who mock the original posters are not any more mature in comparison.
I'll just ask the global mods to lock this.

I don't mock the original poster for a lack of writing skills or for his unawarness of the forum rules. I mock him, because he doesn't care how hard it is to decipher his writings and he doesn't care about the forum rules / things he's been told several times and even months ago.

Why should we then care?

Icey

U no I did read the rule the rules but what gets me is how all the other post has been deleted and for some people saying thing like u don't have to post here I really thank u and u don't have to post here I f u don't like the way I spell some times I can't view things right from my side kick so yeah and it does'nt fix my mispelled words or it does and does not tell me ok and as for the site and games I will be updating it soon and the game u see there is the reall the real thing remember twewy is a ds game 2 screens and ags can only use one screen...I should be done with the game soon it really does not need a bettle seen-it could use one but I mean iwould really like for it to + if any is trying to get this topic locked just stop ok no 1 asked u to come here ok the  topic is kool does not need to be locked + oh and thing kool = cool remember still a tenn I right like that on aim

Grim

Ok, so spelling's not his strong point.... but he might be an incredible game developer?

I love this thread, though!:) Don't lock it, please! ( or not just yet)

Gilbert

Quote from: Mr Matti on Fri 13/11/2009 15:59:24
Why should we then care?

If you don't care you shouldn't even postt here. :P

Just get over it.

Snake

Spelling? Who gives a rat's ass about his spelling? His spelling doesn't bother me one bit, it's the fact that this:
QuoteU no I did read the rule the rules but what gets me is how all the other post has been deleted and for some people saying thing likeyou don't have to post here I really thankyou andyou don't have to post here I fyou don't like the way I spell some times I can't view things right from my side kick so yeah and it does'nt fix my mispelled words or it does and does not tell me ok and as for the site and games I will be updating it soon and the gameyou see there is the reall the real thing remember twewy is a ds game 2 screens and ags can only use one screen...I should be done with the game soon it really does not need a bettle seen-it could use one but I mean iwould really like for it to + if any is trying to get this topic locked just stop ok no 1 askedyou to come here ok the  topic is kool does not need to be locked + oh and thing kool = cool remember still a tenn I right like that on aim
Is one sentance! Take a damn breath, Icey!

Icey

"Ok, so spelling's not his strong point.... but he might be an incredible game developer? "

...you know he's right, that's a great point if there is a problem i should be having people working with soon on (a new game) in 2010--but i would also like for people to let me know what think of twewy2(nnt)- so i can make it better and maybe if you guys have a favorite character from one of your games then maybe there will be times were neku could use some back up or just need to speak to some one about something that's going
on in the game

Calin Leafshade

Quote from: Snake on Fri 13/11/2009 22:35:51
Spelling? Who gives a rat's ass about his spelling? His spelling doesn't bother me one bit, it's the fact that this:
QuoteU no I did read the rule the rules but what gets me is how all the other post has been deleted and for some people saying thing likeyou don't have to post here I really thankyou andyou don't have to post here I fyou don't like the way I spell some times I can't view things right from my side kick so yeah and it does'nt fix my mispelled words or it does and does not tell me ok and as for the site and games I will be updating it soon and the gameyou see there is the reall the real thing remember twewy is a ds game 2 screens and ags can only use one screen...I should be done with the game soon it really does not need a bettle seen-it could use one but I mean iwould really like for it to + if any is trying to get this topic locked just stop ok no 1 askedyou to come here ok the  topic is kool does not need to be locked + oh and thing kool = cool remember still a tenn I right like that on aim
Is one sentance! Take a damn breath, Icey!

...sentence has two Es  ;)

Leon

Whhooooo!!! he's making progress.  :D

In this one sentence....

Quote from: icey games on Fri 13/11/2009 22:55:10
...you know he's right, that's a great point if there is a problem i should be having people working with soon on (a new game) in 2010--but i would also like for people to let me know what think of twewy2(nnt)- so i can make it better and maybe if you guys have a favorite character from one of your games then maybe there will be times were neku could use some back up or just need to speak to some one about something that's going on in the game

...he's got one (1) comma!  Still I'm missing some full stops and capitals though.  :-[
And some common sense English. Ah... now I know! He's writing Senpahs....
I wonder where Senpah is....  Should have paid more attention during geography lessons..
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

arj0n

Maybe he should have a look at the "English 101 with Trihan sometimes!" thread...

Snake

Quote from: Calin Leaf...Blower?...sentence has two Es
Shut'tup, Girlie boy!1

Quote from: LeanWhhooooo!!! he's making progress.
You're right, that sentence (look how I learn) was indeed, not hard on the eyes.
I'm proud of my boy.

Keep up the good work, Snively. Now go wash your hands, they're filthy.

\\--EDIT--\\
And leave that thing alone, you'll go blind, remember?

Icey

thank snake...i think?...any-who does any1 have any tips on the battle rooms...plus if you played pub master quest you would no the senpah is the main character's homeland there4 i not from a game but from Boston is where a live. I do speak English i am full American it's just that that is how me and my friends right in school like if i want to say school this is the output (skool) but i don't really talk like that so... yeah

by the way for people out there that want to know what twewy & nnt is here is what they are

the would ends with you
                                                   neku's new trip

Andail

Guys, next time you're waiting for a moderator to lock a thread, don't use the time to fill it with even more crap.

Icey Games; read the rules of every board before you post, and you'll be fine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk