Neku's new trip

Started by Icey, Sat 07/11/2009 17:05:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Calin Leafshade

Quote from: Snake on Fri 13/11/2009 22:35:51
Spelling? Who gives a rat's ass about his spelling? His spelling doesn't bother me one bit, it's the fact that this:
QuoteU no I did read the rule the rules but what gets me is how all the other post has been deleted and for some people saying thing likeyou don't have to post here I really thankyou andyou don't have to post here I fyou don't like the way I spell some times I can't view things right from my side kick so yeah and it does'nt fix my mispelled words or it does and does not tell me ok and as for the site and games I will be updating it soon and the gameyou see there is the reall the real thing remember twewy is a ds game 2 screens and ags can only use one screen...I should be done with the game soon it really does not need a bettle seen-it could use one but I mean iwould really like for it to + if any is trying to get this topic locked just stop ok no 1 askedyou to come here ok the  topic is kool does not need to be locked + oh and thing kool = cool remember still a tenn I right like that on aim
Is one sentance! Take a damn breath, Icey!

...sentence has two Es  ;)

Leon

Whhooooo!!! he's making progress.  :D

In this one sentence....

Quote from: icey games on Fri 13/11/2009 22:55:10
...you know he's right, that's a great point if there is a problem i should be having people working with soon on (a new game) in 2010--but i would also like for people to let me know what think of twewy2(nnt)- so i can make it better and maybe if you guys have a favorite character from one of your games then maybe there will be times were neku could use some back up or just need to speak to some one about something that's going on in the game

...he's got one (1) comma!  Still I'm missing some full stops and capitals though.  :-[
And some common sense English. Ah... now I know! He's writing Senpahs....
I wonder where Senpah is....  Should have paid more attention during geography lessons..
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

arj0n

Maybe he should have a look at the "English 101 with Trihan sometimes!" thread...

Snake

Quote from: Calin Leaf...Blower?...sentence has two Es
Shut'tup, Girlie boy!1

Quote from: LeanWhhooooo!!! he's making progress.
You're right, that sentence (look how I learn) was indeed, not hard on the eyes.
I'm proud of my boy.

Keep up the good work, Snively. Now go wash your hands, they're filthy.

\\--EDIT--\\
And leave that thing alone, you'll go blind, remember?
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Icey

thank snake...i think?...any-who does any1 have any tips on the battle rooms...plus if you played pub master quest you would no the senpah is the main character's homeland there4 i not from a game but from Boston is where a live. I do speak English i am full American it's just that that is how me and my friends right in school like if i want to say school this is the output (skool) but i don't really talk like that so... yeah

by the way for people out there that want to know what twewy & nnt is here is what they are

the would ends with you
                                                   neku's new trip

Andail

Guys, next time you're waiting for a moderator to lock a thread, don't use the time to fill it with even more crap.

Icey Games; read the rules of every board before you post, and you'll be fine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk