T-Rex and Muscle Sam - Hiiiialp

Started by Jamol, Mon 09/11/2009 09:06:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamol

I need some help with T-Rex and Muscle Sam.

I have done so far:
Spoiler
hook in position, defeated Lord Chester
[close]
But now I'm totally stuck.

How do I
Spoiler
open the grating in the bathroom and the door in the editing room
[close]
?

Heeeeeeeeeeelp. :)

paolo

Quote from: Jamol on Mon 09/11/2009 09:06:30
I need some help with T-Rex and Muscle Sam.

I have done so far:
Spoiler
hook in position, defeated Lord Chester
[close]
But now I'm totally stuck.

How do I
Spoiler
open the grating in the bathroom and the door in the editing room
[close]
?

Heeeeeeeeeeelp. :)

Hi Jamol. Here are a few hints that should get you a bit closer to your goals...

Grating - basic idea:
Spoiler
Getting this open is a good plan, because Sam can hear people talking on the other side and when you find out what they are talking about, a lot of things will start to make sense.

If you look at or interact with the grating (I don't remember which) you'll find that it's welded in place, so a screwdriver isn't going to cut the mustard here. You're going to need something more hardcore, like a welding torch or a flame-thrower.
[close]

Grating - what you'll need in order to get it open
Spoiler

Something flammable to spray, and some way of lighting it. Have you got into the women's changing rooms yet? Have you looked closely at Tim? He has something on him that isn't immediately obvious. To get both of these items, there is a fair bit more you need to do.
[close]

Grating - how to get the first item
Spoiler

Elena, who is in the garage, has a key to the women's changing rooms. If you have not yet managed to open the door to the garage, something in the men's changing rooms will help. You then need to help Elena, which will end up doing more harm than good, but on leaving and returning to the garage you'll find the key.
[close]

Grating - how to get the second item
Spoiler

Tim has something in his pocket. You need to distract both Tim and Butch. Talk to Tim to find out what his ambition is, and then find some way of achieving it for him (this should be quite easy if you've visited all the rooms you can so far). Butch won't let you near Tim, so you need to find a way of incapacitating him. Mental Man can help here, but there's more you have to do first, such as winning the game of pool, finding a wrestling partner for Pops and helping (or not) the police with their enquiries.
[close]

Door in the editing room
Spoiler

Do you mean the door to the cupboard on the right? To get this open, you first need to get rid of JaJa. Talk to him and find out what his ambitions are. Then see if you can help him achieve his dream somehow.
[close]

As this is one of those games where to do X you first have to do A, B, C, etc, all the way down to W, it's worth going back to all the rooms you have visited and seeing what you can do with the people there and the inventory items you have.

Good luck! Post again if you need more hints.

Jamol

Hi Paolo.

Thank you for your hints. But it seems that I am totally clueless. I already feared it would be the A-B-C-way.

So here is what I did so far and what I guess what I'll need to do.

Spoiler
I will win the Pool by distracting Tesla with fly in glass, but Rexy doesn't want to remove the shrunkhead, and by distracting kangaroo with TV, but Rexy doesn't use the remote.
I entered the girls' room, got hairspray. And I entered VIP room and got cane and popcorn gloves. In order to light spray and remove the grating I need the handkerchief, but I don't know how to get rid of butch.
According to your hints Jaja dreams of being a wrestler, and needs something from Alexander, but he is working.
[close]

I totally do not unterstand
Spoiler
Why I need to help the police and why Lovely Lizard doesn't use any stupid item as a lever like any EVERY other adventure game!!!
[close]

God how I am frustrated. :-)
Many thanks for your help!

Jamol

Oh, hold on a sec.

Spoiler
Okay, I improved my Italian and got into duct
[close]
Let's see. :-) I bet there'll be more to come .
Spoiler
still didn't get rid of JaJa
[close]

paolo

Quote from: Jamol on Mon 09/11/2009 19:08:40
Oh, hold on a sec.

Spoiler
Okay, I improved my Italian and got into duct
[close]
Let's see. :-) I bet there'll be more to come .
Spoiler
still didn't get rid of JaJa
[close]

It looks like you're making excellent progress.

If you have opened the grating in the bathroom...
Spoiler

...then you will have access to two more rooms in the game, where there are lots (and lots) of new things to investigate.
[close]

I think there is probably a lot more you have to do before you can get past JaJa. If I remember correctly, this is something you won't be able to do until much later.

You have the right ideas about...
Spoiler

...winning the pool game - have you already done this? To get rid of the shrunken head, you need to dump it somewhere. Somewhere where someone else might... eat it.
[close]

One other thing you might not yet have tried...
Spoiler

You can leave the boiler room by a different exit from the way you came in. There are lots of things you can do in this room.
[close]

I hope this helps a bit more.

Jamol

Oh, hi again.

Thanks for your reply.
I've finished the game. Unfortunately I used the italian walkthrough that I found quite often.  I think otherwise this would have quickly become a "Very Hot Topic" :-)
There were many actions that I would never have considered.
Anyway, I enjoyed playing it. Thanks for your efforts.

Eli

Hi, I'm playing this nice game in italian so I need an italian or (English) walkthrough. I have done a lot of progress but I realize reading the previous posts that I'm stuck and I don't know what can I do now.

Thanks a lot

Leon

The English walkthrough will be available later today (working on it as we speak). If you have specific issues, just ask.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Eli

Leon, that is a very good news... I'm really happy... I'm waiting for it

Thanks you

Leon

Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

PuNKKoMmANDO77

i see this topic only now , good job Paolo and Leon  :o

thanks for have played my game  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk