Featherweight

Started by TheJBurger, Sun 15/11/2009 22:16:34

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJBurger

How do I get past the forcefield and the guard when the alarm sounds? I've got the wrench, tube + axle, and cartridge + wire. I've been captured multiple times and it seems like I've clicked on everything.

ThreeOhFour

Spoiler
When that alarm is going, hide behind the wrecked car
[close]

Frodo

How do I free the sentry that is hanging upside down?  I assume it has something to do with the machine with 5 buttons.  I turned the 3 lights to green, but nothing happens.   ???

ThreeOhFour

Spoiler
You must arrange the 5 sliders, not just three. However, 2 have their lights broken off...
[close]

Extra hint if you need it:

Spoiler
All 5 sliders should be at a different level - so there's only really two spots to choose from with the remaining 2 ;)
[close]

TheJBurger

Thanks for my hint. Sorry I had to make you break leet posts in order to do so.

Frodo

Ahh, thanks Ben, much appreciated.  I got it now.   :)

A lovely wee game.  Lots of atmosphere.   ;D

paolo

I need some help with
Spoiler
getting the ammunition crate open?
[close]

Thanks.

ThreeOhFour

You need:

Spoiler
A crowbar
[close]

You can find it:

Spoiler
In the debris in the 'triangle door room'
[close]

However:

Spoiler
It is stuck there, so you will have to free it first
[close]

Sadly,

Spoiler
That guy who made the game thought it'd be 'fun' to have to go and collect other items and combine them into a bomb in order to get a stupid crowbar. Seriously... why couldn't I just distract the guard with the bomb or the axle or something instead of all this running around?
[close]

Answer:

Spoiler
Lazy puzzle design.  8)
[close]

To make that, you'll need:

Spoiler
Wire, shaped charge, cartridge and a watch.
[close]

Hope this helps :)

Ewianes

i have the shaped charge, the scope and watch + wire. and now? how can i make the bomb?

ThreeOhFour

You're missing something :)

Spoiler
It's a bit hidden, go to the room with the laser wall + alarm and look near the tower door, there's something you'll need :)
[close]

paolo

Quote from: Ben304 on Tue 17/11/2009 13:23:19
Hope this helps :)

Thanks Ben - the puzzle makes more sense now.

EDIT: Yay, I've just finished it!

Igor Hardy

HELP!

Spoiler
I can't find the right item to throw at the barrel to distract the sentry.
[close]

Bulbapuck

Ascovel:
Spoiler
It's in the ammunition crate, however that's locked. A couple of posts up Ben304 answers Paolo on how to get said crate open
[close]

Igor Hardy

I don't know how to get the crowbar out though.

sthomannch

Spoiler

combine certain inventory items to build a bomb
[close]

Igor Hardy

Spoiler
Ok. So to get the crate open I need the crowbar which I can free with the bomb that I can find inside the said crate?  :o  
[close]

EDIT: The problem was that I didn't see the charge in the barrel location. Thanks, Bulbapuck and sthomannch  for help.

ThreeOhFour

Yep, it's pretty clear that I need to follow Josh's article on how to draw people's attention to objects  8)

markbilly

Spoiler
Totally defeated by the lights and rings puzzle. I've got the indicator lights lined up, and if I move the spotlight round I can get a rectangular light to come on but nothing happens... :S

What do I do?
[close]

sthomannch

I used
Spoiler

the scope on the light and manipulated the light until all green bars lit up. Save first, because you have to try a bit.
[close]

Leon

When you're able to change the lights:
Spoiler
Start at the upper right panel and one light will be on. From there: three times counterclockwise, twice clockwise and four times counterclockwise again.
[close]
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk