Composer at your service

Started by thomasregin, Mon 03/05/2010 07:29:54

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasregin

Hey guys,

If you're looking for great music for your game or project, please don't hesitate to contact me. I have scored a number of best-selling adventure -and casual games including:

Blackwell Unbound (AGS Award for best music)
The Blackwell Convergence
Emerald City Confidential
Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love
Jewel Quest: Trail of the midnight heart
Altitude
The Dream Voyagers
Love & Death: Bitten
Aurora Feint 3

And a truckload more.

I'm dedicated, take great pride in my work and will do my utmost to ensure that your projects get the best possible audio-track.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thomas Regin.

Dave Gilbert

I'll put in my two cents for Thomas.  The man does amazing work.  He's consistent, dedicated, and will often go above and beyond the call of duty.  His music has always been the best feature of any of the games we've worked on together.  Plus he's fun to work with!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

You've been busy, Thomas :D

I will also recommend him.  He's got the tools and the talent.

thomasregin

Thank you for the nice words, guys!

QuoteYou've been busy, Thomas

ProgZ, yes I have been really busy.. I scored around 25 commercial games last year which has given me a lot of invaluable experience. Now I feel it's time to concentrate on some nice indie-games for a while! :D

Thomas.

Charity

Great work on Blackwell, as I recall.

Anyway, since a fairly high proportion of this community's output is non-commercial in nature and since you didn't mention anything about this in the original post, it seems relevant to ask: Are you primarily interested in paid work or would you consider going pro bono on a freeware project if you found one particularly worthy of your time? 

No value judgment, here--obviously a guy's gotta eat.  Just curious.

thomasregin

Quote from: Lyaer on Mon 03/05/2010 21:00:22
Great work on Blackwell, as I recall.

Anyway, since a fairly high proportion of this community's output is non-commercial in nature and since you didn't mention anything about this in the original post, it seems relevant to ask: Are you primarily interested in paid work or would you consider going pro bono on a freeware project if you found one particularly worthy of your time? 

No value judgment, here--obviously a guy's gotta eat.  Just curious.

Hey Lyaer,

Thanks for the nice words on Blackwell!

My goal is to make long-term relationships (work - not romantic ;D) with the people I work with. If I feel that my music will help take a project to the next level and potentially open new doors later on for both the developer and me, I may work for very little. I very rarely work for free, if ever, since I have a family to feed and bills to pay. That's the downside of doing this full time. :(

When that's said, there's no harm in asking me! If you're dedicated and passionate about your project, you may convince me! The worst that can happen is that I say no! :)

Thomas

Dualnames

I offer you peanuts and beer! Also,  I suggest him as well!! I've heard much of your works Mr.Regin, and I really love it! :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

thomasregin

Quote from: Dualnames on Mon 03/05/2010 23:23:52
I offer you peanuts and beer!

That takes care of feeding me and my family! We have a deal! :D

Thanks for recommending me! :)

Thomas.

thomasregin

As a side note, I'm currently looking into getting a (very) small project of mine animated. If a good artist/animator was looking for music, we might be able to do a "I scratch your back, you scratch mine"-type deal! :)

loominous

And noone has referred to the 'Offer your services thread' so far because?
Looking for a writer

Dualnames

Quote from: loominous on Tue 04/05/2010 15:59:19
And noone has referred to the 'Offer your services thread' so far because?

Because we love Thomas Regin, and last time Nathan came, I was the "bad guy". :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

thomasregin

Awww.. Thanks for sticking up for me, DN! ;-)

The truth is, of course, that I didn't find an overcrowded, generic thread to post this in, and being the arrogant bastard I am, I thought "ha, these people crave me here. It would be nothing short of a present for them to read a post from me."

And then I just posted with absolutely no concern to forum-cleanliness.. :D

Thomas Regin
Forumwrecker

PS.: I am, obviously, just joking.

Andail

Sorry, there's no ViP section here, use the sticky thread as the rest of us mortals ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk