Colouring Ball dec 15 - dec 22 : Down the chimney

Started by Lamak, Tue 15/12/2009 21:16:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Lamak

It is time for the AGS colouring ball, the ultimate proving ground for pixel artists !

It's Christmas and every child -well, at least, any child that celebrates Christmas- is eager to find out what gift Santa is gonna bring. The problem is, as grandpa Santa will probably be in bed dealing with the flu, he asked one of his fellows to replace him and get the job done.

What does he/she/it look like ? Who is Santa's replacement ?

Rules :

-The outline may be rotated, mirrored, but not scaled.
-The outline may be altered, as long as it is still recognisable.

Bonus points for originality and for including a background.

There are no colour limitations.

Surprise me with your imagination and let us see how you make those creative juices flowing !

Jim Reed

It's the boogie-man, a long time friend from Santas prison days.

Sorry, I had to chop off some of the outline.

Dark Link

"That's not a novel, it's the scribblings of a retard"

Oddysseus

And the Coloring Ball did rise from its grave thanks to the mysterious voodoo of Andy R.!

Santa's replacement is Steve, a perfectly normal guy except he was BORN WITH NO EYES(!!!1!)  How will he see to deliver the presents?  Maybe the Christmas spirit will... okay I'm bored.  Enough of this.

x1

x2

Glad this comp is back.  Good practice.

Lamak

(Born with no eyes ?!? Uuugh, that's disgusting...)

Nice entries, guys ! I'm really surprised to see what you came up with, considering the look of the outline !
Keep 'em coming, it's great to see that the colouring ball is still alive !

Lamak

It is time to end this Colouring Ball. I will determine who is the winner by the end of the day (probably at 11:00 PM GMT+1).

If anybody still wants to enter this competition, it's time to hurry ! There will be trophies !

Lamak

It-is-all-over !

It's time to announce the winner of this Colouring Ball Competition !

1st : Oddysseus
The Gold trophy goes to Oddysseus and his weird entry. I don't know how you came up with that idea, but it is definitely original !

2nd : Jim Reed
The Silver trophy goes to Jim Reed. Very nice work, and the line about "Santa's prison days" made me laugh.  ;D

3rd : Dark Link
And last, but not least, the Bronze trophy goes to Dark Link for his cute little Santa helper.

Congratulations to all the contestants, and see you next time for the next Colouring Ball, that will be started by Oddysseus.

Oddysseus

Hey, I've never won a contest on this forum before (except by default)!
Glad you liked my work - the other entries were pretty cool too.

Oh, and I just posted the new comp - good luck to any future entrants.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk