Sprite Jam - Strange Food (1/26/ ~ 2/6)

Started by Jakerpot, Tue 26/01/2010 04:29:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakerpot

Hello folks! As Victor6 not started a new comp, i was asked by Arboris to do the job! So here i am...

~~Strange Food~~

Think about this scene:
You are at Greece! Having a drink by the sea... And then, a butler came out of nowhere offering you a strange kind of food...

You must create a sprite of an unusual food, something very weird and wicked. It can be something from the sea or a mix of many kinds of food. Be creative!

DEADLINE:

2/6/2010

Trophies:

They are some kind of mug (i don't know how you americans call it).

Hope to see many entries soon ;) -Bye!

Wonkyth

Yay for Goblets!
Hopefully I can get an entry in.
If not, then I hope there are lots of entries to hide it... :P
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Goldfish

quick and dirty... low res piccy of a plate of Ghoji Berries, aka Acai, aka Wolfberries I think they call them too. The latest in a long line of nature's superfoods (TM). They contain uber levels of good stuff like amino acids, nitrogen, stuff like that. :)

Jakerpot

Crimson Wizard

*Burp* and just after I finished "Downfall"... when I hear "strange food" I see that disturbing image of...... ewww........  :-X

Goldfish

Jim Reed

It's a mushroom on a stick!
The latest invention from the Greek Culinary Institute of Palatible Enjoyment.

Jakerpot

Nice one Jim... A mushroom? Or maybe it is a cigarette suport plus a half lemon with some salt in a stick?

Jakerpot

Goldfish, maybe you want to make your food bigger? I don't know is so tiny...  :)

EDIT: I updated the deadline  ;)

Khris

Only a minor issue but might accidentally prevent some people from entering: the thread title should contain the deadline, not the start of the activity (or both).

Wonkyth

"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Darius Poyer

to define what weird food is you kind of have to take it to a personal level, someone might find hotdogs weird. its mangled meat in some kind of gut sleeve after all.

Darius Poyer

so this one is probably more wierd i suppose, depends on who you are, its a fetus soup.

like this one here. I should add that you probably shouldn't click it if you don't want to see a cooked fetus.

Jakerpot

Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww, surely more weird, wicked, strage and nasty than hotdogs!

Matti

Quote from: Darius Poyer on Wed 27/01/2010 13:34:03
like this one here. I should add that you probably shouldn't click it if you don't want to see a cooked fetus.

Now THAT'S disgusting!

Jakerpot

Darius Poyer

Its actually real.

(click at your own risk)

This one

more of it

perhaps it all a ruse, but i don't see why this cant be true.

Crimson Wizard

why I did not look up into dictionary to know what "fetus" is BEFORE I looked in  :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk