Veggie Tales 3D

Started by thecatamites, Tue 26/01/2010 20:25:00

Previous topic - Next topic

thecatamites

Tom Tom's quest for an delayed onion shipment sets him on a path into the dark heart of the American Dream.

FEATURES:
- An almost 5-minute RPG
- Innovotive battle system takes place entirely in the fifth dimension, beyond the reach of human ken
- A game created in the proper dialectical spirit: rather than kowtow to bourgeois concepts of 'immersion', 'depth', 'gameplay' or 'quality' this game powerfully confronts the player with cumbersome controls, tiny text and frequent bugs. No longer being sated and tranquilized by the comforting norms of traditional 'entertainment', the perspacious gamer rises above, spirit renewed and heart soaring with dreams of the revolution!

An immersive Tolkeinish world.

Can you solve the mystery of the missing onions?

Class struggle vividly portrayed!

Custom ageing system lets you age in real time while playing

CONTROLS:
arrows - walk
z - interact
x - inventory
esc - menu

music: 'euritmix sux my dix' - computer truck

download
Games 4 Schools Dot Com play games made for schools and teens to lkearn

Wonkyth

Sounds fun!
I'll give it a try some time soon. ;)
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

discordance

This game is amazing.

Haven't made it too far yet but I love the insane sketchy graphics and how relentlessly hostile the hero is to everything and everyone. It's so angry and so happy about being angry. I respect that. Thumbs up.

bicilotti

Great game-world, I enjoyed talking to all the different chatacters to see the various dialogues!

Also, I'm pretty stuck:
Spoiler
visited the cave, don't know what else to do.
[close]

thecatamites

you have to visit the factory to the northeast of town. there's a punk/ted war on the road there and they won't let you past, so
Spoiler
stand in the middle of them and use the Cramps tickets
[close]

it's a pretty bad puzzle that relies on you knowing about the band in the first place but i pretty much threw the game together as quickly as possible without putting much thought into it!
Games 4 Schools Dot Com play games made for schools and teens to lkearn

Monsieur OUXX

That game's excellent!

Ubel

Mehrdad

in my opinion if you can use a sketch font (a special font for your game.that you can make with font editor)your game is will be full atmospheric.
anyway that is nice game :)
My official site: http://www.pershaland.com/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk