A New Indiana Jones Adventure

Started by Basti, Thu 18/02/2010 22:27:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Basti

hey folks
I worked on the "Indiana Jones and the Secret of Pandora" project which some of you might noticed in the past. This project is now definitely dead. But some of the old team members (as a matter of fact 3 of them including me) decided to start a new Indy project. One of us is Kaioshin which some of you might know because of his great graphicskills.
The new project will be completely different from SOP. That means new story, better advantage of the teammembers and more innovation. So if one of you want to help us, we are very pleased with every kind of help and are looking for some new partners.
So if you interested in creating another Indiana Jones adventure just report here in this tread.

cosmicr

2) A minimum of two (in-game) screenshots must be available.

Basti

Matti

Seriously, this thread will get locked if you don't post two ingame screenshots.

But anyway, great news! I was hoping that one day Kaio's sprites and animations will be part of a game. I'm definitely looking forward to this.

When it comes to graphics I can't be of much help since I'm not a pixel-artist, but I could help with story and puzzles. So if you're interested, contact me.

EDIT: Just played the demo. I guess you don't have two screenies yet ;) Perhaps the "Recruit a team" thread is more appropriate?

Khris

WAY too early for a GiP thread...
Are you using one of the really elaborate templates? Because I've noticed that using different verbs on a single hotspot makes Indy move in between; something that really shouldn't happen.

Darth Mandarb

Yeahhhhhhh .... no.

Please review the Forum Rules first.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk