Cross Number Mania

Started by mintymint, Sun 28/02/2010 03:47:48

Previous topic - Next topic

mintymint

15 Mar 2014
Cross Number Mania (formerly known as Fun With Numbers) is now available on Apple App Store.

What's different with the original PC version?
New, fresh graphics and layout which designed for mobile devices, and unlockable patterns.

Please take a look and kindly support. Get it here.

Thank You
-mintymint

23 Mar 2010
Hi all,

I just finished my game.  :)

It's not an adventure game. It's a fill-in cross numbers type of game called Fun With Numbers (now version 1.1).

An easy yet fun type of puzzle, a must for a fan of fill-in cross numbers type of game.

Not a fan? who knows someone in your family or friends like this kind of game..  ;)

Tutorials included for those who not familiar with this type of game.  ;)

Features:
-Unlimited number of puzzle as the numbers are randomly generated
-Save the game, print it, and play it anywhere you want!
-Few type of markers to mark you numbers/possibilities
-Timer, if you want to count how long you need to solve one puzzle
-Comfortable keyboard control
-Comprehensive tutorial
-Auto Strike Feature
-An option to turn off auto-movement after you enter a number

I hope you enjoy this game..  Any comments, critics, suggestion are highly appreciated..  ;D

Thank you.. -mintymint

Download it here (6 Mb)
Please visit the game website for more information

Snake

All I have to say is, "WOW" so far...
Great work :=
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Ubel

Some usability issues. I didn't really like that I had to do the strike throughs by hand. Instead they could have been made automatically when I fill a row/column. Clicking the numbers in the list to mark them with the other types of markers would be useful but it'd be better if I didn't have to click a number every time I write a line just so I won't forget I wrote it.

Also I hated that when I typed in a number the number cursor (the yellow box) moves automatically. This is very distracting and I'd much rather move it myself using the keyboard. It's annoying having to switch between horizontal and vertical modes.

You might also want to make it possible to move the yellow box "through" the unwritable areas instead of it bumping on them when moved using the arrow keys.

Those being said, I really had fun with numbers! It's a very impressive game. And that panda rocks! :D

Good job! Keep up the good work and I really hope to see more games from you!

mintymint

@snake:
thanks a lot! I hope you enjoy the game  :D

@pablo:
QuoteInstead they could have been made automatically when I fill a row/column. You might also want to make it possible to move the yellow box "through" the unwritable areas instead of it bumping on them when moved using the arrow keys.
Good idea.. i never thought about it..  :P

QuoteAlso I hated that when I typed in a number the number cursor (the yellow box) moves automatically. This is very distracting and I'd much rather move it myself using the keyboard. It's annoying having to switch between horizontal and vertical modes.
You can use spacebar to switch the orientation.. :D (i also annoyed before i implement the spacebar shortcut as well..  ;D)

Thanks a lot!! Hope you enjoy the game.. and glad you like the panda!

-mintymint

mintymint

Hi all..

I have released Fun With Numbers v1.1..  :D

Based on the few feedback, I have implemented new features..

Fun With Numbers now have auto-strike feature, which will automatically strike/mark the number you entered.

Now you also can turn off the auto movement after you enter a number. So, by setting the orientation to 'off' will stop the auto movement.

Thank You and enjoy the game.  ;D

mintymint

Hi all,

I was recently ported this game to iOS. This is not adventure game, but I think it's worth a try.

I remade most of the graphics and game layout, as it was a bit too small to tap on iPhone/iPod touch.
iPad version looks better, as my original game is 800x600, it was scaled perfectly on iPad.

Special thanks to Janet and JJS for their help and guidance.

Take a look at the first post for screenshots.

Please kindly support and rate. Get it here.

Thank You
-mintymint

Ghost

Awwww, PICROSS! I need to try that out! D'loading...

mintymint

Quote from: Ghost on Sat 15/03/2014 10:42:19
Awwww, PICROSS! I need to try that out! D'loading...

Cross Number Mania is not really Picross, but thank you so much your support :cheesy: hope you enjoy it ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk