MAGS April: OROM (One Room One Month) (Winner Announced - See results)

Started by Dualnames, Fri 26/03/2010 18:14:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasmine

What do you need drawn, NsMn?  My backgrounds are passable but not fancy.  My characters suck (but I can make a crappy Rodger paint-over with the best of them  ;))  I've got the backgrounds and characters from the Salsa MAGS that I couldn't finish in time if you'd like to see what I mean.

NsMn

Thanks for the offer! I'll try with what I can come up for myself, I'll contact you eventually.

Jasmine

Fair enough, although I should warn you that I probably won't have time to do a rush job. 

I'd really like to do something for this month, but I'm lacking in inspiration right now, so if you won't need me, please let me know so I can look for someone else to work with.  (I'm a passable but not fancy coder as well, if someone wants me to do that, should NsMn not need me.  I'm also a good proofreader, regardless of what else I'm doing.)

Jbass

ooooh i had an idea and have begun working on it, hopefully i can get it done in time :D
i got the inspiration while listening to One Big Mob by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
The line that made me think in that song goes, "One big mob, in one big home, a broken home."
DON'T STEAL IT hahaha

i did have other siggy's to put here but they're bigger than 50 pixels :(

Baron

I'm also interested in splitting the workload on the one room.  If anybody is interested in collaborating PM me.  I have the seed of an idea for this competition starting to germinate, but I'm open to new things depending on what someone else might bring to the table.  I'm pretty flexible in how we divide the work load (I'm a competent but not phenomenal artist, programmer and writer).

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Stay tuned, true believers!*

*things may or may not be happening.

Chicky

ProgZ to the future!

My entry is gonna fail now  :=

Dualnames

Quote from: Chicky on Sat 10/04/2010 16:12:40
ProgZ to the future!

My entry is gonna fail now  :=

Okay, Chicky if at the end there's no entry, I'll send bicilotti's friends at your house. ;D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Chicky

Dualnames

..Nice girlfriend you have..She's a Visigoth? or something? Anyway, to all those working on their entries..get them done! ;)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LimpingFish

I can't take the pressure! >_<

Expect...something...from me.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Wyz

Well, I do not have much time, but I asked a friend to help me (especially with the art) this time. I can't still promise much because we are a bit behind schedule, I hope we can make up for it. At least we've got the story done. ;)
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Jared

I got a solid idea for this - whether it happens depends on my enthusiasm levels over the next couple of days.

Baron

Quote from: Wyz on Sun 11/04/2010 23:43:37
Well, I do not have much time, but I asked a friend to help me (especially with the art) this time. I can't still promise much because we are a bit behind schedule, I hope we can make up for it. At least we've got the story done. ;)

According to the new format you have four extra days, so technically you are ahead of schedule if you're already behind schedule.  :P

Ascovel & I are moving forward with our project, so I'm pretty confident we'll have something to share by the 30th.  Good luck to all the entrants!

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Baron

ddq

Oh why the crap not.

mumble mumble need a character animator mumble only one character mumble call me

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

abstauber

This might be the most exciting MAGS since Steampunk!
wooo!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk