neku's new trip[complete]

Started by Icey, Mon 31/05/2010 21:16:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Icey

i have finally finished NNT complete, tell what do you think of it?

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=1316

m0ds

You haven't included screenshots, any info about the game and judging by all your uploads this one is going to be just as suspicious. Is it really a game? I guess if it's not on the DB in a few days I'll know for sure...

ddq

Holy fucking shit, why on earth is it 114 MB? Anyway, nice to see you're now evidently ripping off T-Mobile as well as Squeenix in addition to continuing to avoid reading the forum rules.

Icey

It's out just click my name.
 I had pic's up but the topic got locked. I will post pic's of the final

Icey

Quote from: ddq on Mon 31/05/2010 21:28:44
Holy fucking shit, why on earth is it 114 MB? Anyway, nice to see you're now evidently ripping off T-Mobile as well as Squeenix in addition to continuing to avoid reading the forum rules.
NNT part one is included + there is like 2 or 3 vids
    I'm not ripping off from TM. There is a phone in TWEWY(nds) and there is one in NNT(ags) but befor it was the side kick(which made in error in the first NNT). I did not want to leave out the phone so I made a new one with new stuff but I wll the 2 new things in V2.0

Atelier

Nobody has any idea what you're talking about.

kaputtnik

I have! He's talking about a phone!

Also: Copyright infringement can be punished with house arrest up to one week, Icey. And no dessert!
I, object.

Icey

Quote from: kaputtnik on Mon 31/05/2010 22:23:13
I have! He's talking about a phone!

Also: Copyright infringement can be punished with house arrest up to one week, Icey. And no dessert!
NO, I'm not steal just advertising

roll

Icey

Icey

Crimson Wizard

Icey, I got a terrible feeling that this thread will be locked by forum moderators.

You MUST provide the DESCRIPTION of your game and the DOWNLOAD LINK in your FIRST POST in this forum thread.

Seriously... is this so difficult to do? Do you really think everyone around knows what your NNT game is about? For example, I don't. I don't even know who Neku is.

Gilbert

Neku's first name is Dennis, obviously.

Icey

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Tue 01/06/2010 08:40:23
Icey, I got a terrible feeling that this thread will be locked by forum moderators.

You MUST provide the DESCRIPTION of your game and the DOWNLOAD LINK in your FIRST POST in this forum thread.

Seriously... is this so difficult to do? Do you really think everyone around knows what your NNT game is about? For example, I don't. I don't even know who Neku is.
sorry...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr_g6EXYY5s

Icey

Neku's personality is rather unsociable. He has a lot of difficulty understanding people, so he always keeps to himself. Unfortunately, this results in his dislike of dealing with other people. His opinion of others is so low that he tends to see people only for their use. Neku refuses company, as he feels that friends only drag him down, cause him pain when they fail him and make him feel like "unnecessary baggage" to them. To him, society is simply an annoyance that forces their values on him, pester him and expect him to do things he doesn't want to do. As such, he admires the designer CAT for his/her "do what you want, when you want, where you want" motto.

Though at first his negative world view keeps his friends alienated despite their best efforts, Neku slowly softens as he listens to the advice of everybody around him. He becomes more open and trustful of others as he gets to know people like Shiki, Joshua, Beat, Rhyme, Hanekoma and others like sora from KH. As time passes, he begins to understand more about others and believes in his friends.

In the parallel universe of "Another Day", Neku did have one friend, a classmate of his. However, this friend was killed in a car accident en route to meet Neku at Udagawa. Neku blamed himself for his friend's death, as he was the one who asked to meet. While it is not stated that the "main" Neku had this experience, the Secret Report for Week 2, Day 5 notes that Neku has had some sort of "trauma" in his past. Additionally, when Rhyme is erased, Neku says,"I feel like crap. This is just like that time.", supporting the notion that he has experienced the death of someone close to him. He constantly feels that he's becoming emotionally injured in this chapter

Crimson Wizard

Icey... :)
thanks.

But what you must do is EDIT your first post in this thread. There's an "Modify" button above each your post. Find your first post at the beginning of this thread and edit it. Put all these descriptions there.

There are certain forum rules, and I feel sorry for your threads that become locked because you don't follow the requirements.

Jim Reed

Gravity

Seriously... The second screenshot says by Square Enix & Icey Games? Listen, I know suing you would not be worth their time but if they did it would be funny as hell. Get your head out of fantasy land kid or your going to end up in a lot of trouble one day. I'm usually not one to knock people but there is only so much bullshit people can take before they put on their thigh high boots and walk away in disgust. Oh and I guess congrats are in order for completing your game. While I'm at it, maybe I should congratulate Square Enix too? /RANT

Icey

Quote from: Gravity on Tue 01/06/2010 16:33:22
Seriously... The second screenshot says by Square Enix & Icey Games? Listen, I know suing you would not be worth their time but if they did it would be funny as hell. Get your head out of fantasy land kid or your going to end up in a lot of trouble one day. I'm usually not one to knock people but there is only so much bullshit people can take before they put on their thigh high boots and walk away in disgust. Oh and I guess congrats are in order for completing your game. While I'm at it, maybe I should congratulate Square Enix too? /RANT
Thank's. Oh and beside's PMQ.4 this will be my last square game. I don't work with square I just featur some stuff from FF in pub master quest,ect...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk