neku's new trip[complete]

Started by Icey, Mon 31/05/2010 21:16:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Charity

Quote from: cosmoschange on Thu 03/06/2010 04:10:11
Hello faggetsyou need to shut up & eat a fuking dick because yahll faggets talking about games suck butyou guys suck dick why don'tyou nerd ass fagets go somewhere and fuk yourself wirddo ass fagets you fageet go problemms keep talking shit & ima kill all ofyou

Ah.  Welcome to AGS, Cosmoschange.  Not sure you're helping your friend's case much, though, if that was your intention.  

Clearly there has been criticism of Icey's games and posting style here, and some of it has been much harsher than necessary.  Mean spirited, even.  It is noble of you to come to his defense, but all you have really accomplished here is to make yourself look like a homophobe.  It is unlikely that you are truly willing and able to follow through with your death threats, which makes it look as though you are posturing--that is, attempting to make people think of you as more dangerous than you probably are.  People do see this, and it will probably make it difficult for them to take you seriously.  Your insults were also a bit generic--they don't make you look superior by any metric I can think of, nor are they creative or personal enough to be either funny or offensive.

Icey has been slow to adapt to some of the rules and norms on this forum.  A lot of people have become frustrated with him for that reason.  It's an unfortunate situation.  I don't personally think it is necessarily beyond remedy, but a lot of people do, and there have already been calls to have him banned.  By showing up here and hurling about blanket insults on his behalf, you are further damaging his reputation and lending credibility to the calls of people who want him removed.  If such happens, Icey will lose access to one of the best resources there is on learning to use AGS, if indeed he still intends to continue using it.  So when I say you are not doing him a favor, I do not mean that as a personal insult--I mean that your choice of actions could quite literally be a contributing factor in real negative consequences for him.

neon

:D
Very entertaining thread... and I still don't know what this game is about. I just know that it seems like it isn't worth downloading.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk