Tune Contest 4th of June - 19th of June - WELCOME TO HELL! - OVAH!

Started by ShiverMeSideways, Fri 04/06/2010 09:19:14

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiverMeSideways

You know those "soundtrack to your life" thingies?

Well, I want a "soundtrack to your eternal torment".

Ladies and gentlemen, make a song that captures, rather devilishly and malevolently, the essence of Hell itself!.

Any genre, any instruments are allowed. You can make either the most evil and horrible song ever or just cover that Futurama song to parody hell.

That is all. I (might) have someone do a trophy for me. :P

EDIT:

We're now entering the final stretch of the tune contest, so git yer moosic awn!

Also, trophies! :D (provided by our friendly neighbourhood sock puppet, JimReed)

(Why isn't the background colour transparent? :/ ) Thanks to Babar! :D

MMMorshew

daremes

Pardon my French, but I've just sh*t my pants, gentlemen. It seems that the bad moon is rising again!
Good choice, ShiverMeSideways. I'm sure it will be fun. (Btw: Congratulations!)

ShiverMeSideways

I'm glad you guys like the competition, I can't wait for your entries! :D

Also, thank you for the congrats, Daremes. :)

MMMorshew

I had way too much freetime today, I almost finished my song already.  ;D
It is some kind of hellish soundin rocknroll song with a vocal melody the devils sings while torturing you, but you will have to imagine the lyrics. xD
Would such a song be ok or too off-topic?

Edit: Duh, I just saw the last sentence in the first post. Okay, I think it will be alright. XD

Nikolas

hmmm... might enter, but in all honesty my lack of time will lead to not voting (if there's a voting involved)...:-\ oh well...

Once again shiver, congrats and well done on the new theme!

Le Woltaire

Vision of Hell:
http://spectrum.agsarchives.com/music/VisionOfHell.mp3

- In hell you will find screaming souls.
- Probably Hitler, Stalin and Khrushchev might be in there.
- Visions of war and death
- And no policemen because there is no law...
- Probably it's also not possible to get out of there...

MMMorshew

http://www.mediafire.com/?moehmgniznr

"Just after you got thrown into a boiling pot to be cooked for all eternity, the devils shows up and wants to welcome you to eternal damnation. He walks to a huge organ and slowly starts playing something that could be called a hellish rock`n roll song. As he gets faster and faster, he even starts to sing about how he will love to torture you. Just as you thought it`s over, he grabs a huge guitar and starts to blow up your ears with thundering guitar sounds while all kinds of demons start to dance around the pot."

ShiverMeSideways

Quote from: Nikolas on Sat 05/06/2010 09:02:11hmmm... might enter, but in all honesty my lack of time will lead to not voting (if there's a voting involved)...:-\ oh well...

Once again shiver, congrats and well done on the new theme!

Thank ye, Nikolas :). If I'll have only two songs to choose from, I don't think there's any need to have a voting... If there'll be at least three, then we'll have a voting.

Quote from: daremes on Fri 04/06/2010 11:42:53Pardon my French, but I've just sh*t my pants, gentlemen. It seems that the bad moon is rising again!
Good choice, ShiverMeSideways. I'm sure it will be fun. (Btw: Congratulations!)

Thank you very much, daremes, but where is your entry? :o

Also, great entries, MMMorshew and Le Woltaire! :)

This is the LAST DAY of Tune Contest so, git your song writing on!

Phemar

I would like to enter :D

Could you hold the competition open for a few hours?

ShiverMeSideways

Sure, it's going to be open for about 15 more hours, until it is tomorrow morning for me... So there is still time. :D

ShiverMeSideways

Ok, I've left this open enough. Time to end it. I proclaim the winner to be MMMorshew because his track was just really nice. Simple, yet effective. Funny and jumpy. So, MMMorshew gets 1st place!

It was hard not givin' the gold to Le Woltaire, because his entry was quite accurate and unpleasant, but I didn't feel a "song", more like an "ambiance". But still, props to ya, man, that's a pretty haunting track. Le Woltaire gets 2nd place!

And with that I announce this tune contest to be officially OVER. Time for MMMorshew to start up the next one.

MMMorshew

Sorry for not logging in for so long. I won`t be able to look on the internet regulary for the next time, so hosting and watching a contest would be very hard. If Le Woltaire or another member wants to create a new contest, just do it.  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk