Indy and the crystal cursors

Started by Tina, Thu 01/07/2010 15:09:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Tina

I am enjoying this game but stuck, I am at the temple but theres a cliff cant get down to the temple, and cant find my way back to the map help please thanks

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Tina on Thu 01/07/2010 15:09:34
I am enjoying this game but stuck, I am at the temple but theres a cliff cant get down to the temple, and cant find my way back to the map help please thanks

I haven't reach that place yet, but could you tell me what to do after you've seen the movie in New York?

m0ds

Thanks for playing!

Tina:

Spoiler
There's something else you need to look for there and back in the village
[close]

Monsieur:

Spoiler
Easy, just use the cab again and have a look around BC
[close]

Good luck

agentbauer

I've got the same problem as Tina.

I can't use the membership card with the boat.....
I found the dock next to the temple, and I got the first cursor...

And now I'm stuck
Roger Wilco Rules
NEW HOMEPAGE: http://spacequestiv5.pytalhost.at
Space Quest IV.5 Version 3.00 is finally done, check it out:
http://www.bigbluecup.com/yabb/index.php?topic=40735.msg538357;boardseen#new

m0ds

agentbauer, good point about the use, but:

Spoiler
You should just be able to "Talk" to the boat if you've got the card and seen the dock
[close]

:)

Otherwise, you may have discovered an error. But I'm fairly certain it can be done..

agentbauer

Then I think I found a bug, cause talking is not possible...
Roger Wilco Rules
NEW HOMEPAGE: http://spacequestiv5.pytalhost.at
Space Quest IV.5 Version 3.00 is finally done, check it out:
http://www.bigbluecup.com/yabb/index.php?topic=40735.msg538357;boardseen#new

m0ds

Hmm! Email me your savegame from "Kos" if you can sir, I'll have a look :) mark at screen7.co.uk

m0ds

Thanks for the save-game, agentbauer. I was wrong, it's the Use command for the boat.

But I found the problem. You were right. It's me being dumb and forgot to put back a line of code.

Spoiler
One of the pots had a missing line of code which has meant the final option for the boat has not appeared. You found the membership card in that one damn pot! Heh
[close]

I'm afraid the code error means you and Tina simply won't be able to continue, sorry*  :-[

I've updated the demo file http://www.screen7.co.uk/games/download/cursor_demo.rar

Also a save-game fix (where you've already found one cursor) is available here. Sorry about that.

* Edit, you can try the save-game fix or re-download it now. So long as the README.txt says v1.2 it's in good working order. You can drop the save game fix into it or your older version. Game file probably still says "v1.0", ignore that though. Thanks again for helping me fix this.

arj0n

Stuck somehow...
I've got the:
Spoiler
scissors, the telegrams and the schedule
[close]
I've visited:
Spoiler
Guzzo's Office and New York City
[close]
Playing version 1.0

Odd things:
Spoiler
It's also possible to not hand over the Cog to markus but first visit Scotland.
Dus to that the dialog's are messed up when going back to markus.
Also, going to another location after visiting Sam and Max in the the theater, followed by going back to the theater and leaving the location with the door and the two guys again, something goes wrong with the aniumation of the guys being played.
[close]

m0ds

Thanks Arjon, to proceed:

hint:
Spoiler
You'll need to re-visit Barnett
[close]

solution:
Spoiler
Check the message board
[close]

Thanks for letting me know about the problems. I didn't think it was possible to return to NY after you've been inside the Theatre, that's one for me to look into. Thanks for letting me know!

arj0n

Thanx, but stull stuck after
Spoiler
I read the note, can still only visit Guzzo's Office and New York City...
[close]

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Mods on Sat 03/07/2010 15:39:03
Spoiler
Easy, just use the cab again and have a look around BC
[close]

Well, when I use the cab, it just shows the map of North America, and I can only go to Barnett or the dead archeologist's office.

EDIT: @Mods: I've seen your post about the bulletin board.

Unai

I know this thread is oooold, but...
Spoiler
I can't seem to find the script. I checked the board and saw the ad... but I don't find anything else to do in BC
[close]
I am a deeply superficial person

m0ds

Thanks Unai,

Spoiler
I admit it's a bugger of a puzzle, but it seems you've not yet read all the board posts
[close]

If you still have problems just let me know and I'll provide the proper solution. Good luck!

cat

I'm kinda stuck in Iceland ...err Scottland

Spoiler
I can't do anything with the box, when I use it he says I should open it but open does nothing.
[close]

Mati256

Quote from: cat on Thu 03/03/2011 15:38:10
I'm kinda stuck in Iceland ...err Scottland

Spoiler
I can't do anything with the box, when I use it he says I should open it but open does nothing.
[close]

This migth help.
Spoiler
There is a road to the left, outside the cave which is not in the original game. You will open the box later.
[close]
My Blog! (En Español)

azerty

How to decipher the carvings?

azerty

m0ds

Shadow1000

I seem to be stuck in London. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to go at the end of the street with the tower and Beth is blocking the other end so I seem to be trapped. Any suggestions?

Shadow

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk