Mysteries of Peak Valley 2 [TRAILER INCLUDED]

Started by kaput, Tue 21/05/2013 22:43:56

Previous topic - Next topic

kaput

Sunny Penguin games presents:

Mysteries of Peak Valley

Case 2: The White Lady

Synopsis:

It's been a year since the Boulyn incident and a prestigious case lures Zack back to Peak Valley. Arriving at Burnom manor, famous for being allegedly haunted by a woman dressed all in white, Zack must use his psychic medium talents to finally unravel the legend of the White Lady.

[embed=640,480]<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2mDz3jGYamw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

Originally written in the form of short stories, Mysteries of Peak Valley - Case 2: The White Lady is the second instalment in a series of 'interactive ghost story' adventure games.

The Screenshots:

Starring:
KAREN HAYMAN
ROB KENGOTT
JALEN K CASSELL
HANNAH MERCER
AVERY SMITHHART
LES MAYERS
MARKUS HALSEY
MIKE GILLON

Estimated release:
June 2013

Slasher

Wow Sunny Penquin

looks like its going to be a MOPV summer  (nod)

Can't wait to get entangled in the game.

slasher

m0ds

Nice trailer there, and the voices come together nicely. I like the soft whispers of the lead character. Good luck!

kaput

Quote from: slasher on Wed 22/05/2013 04:05:09
looks like its going to be a MOPV summer  (nod)

I don't know about that, but I certainly hope people enjoy the game as much as I enjoy(ed) making it!

Quote from: Mods on Thu 23/05/2013 01:06:38
Good luck!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Mods! :)

Cogliostro

I don't exactly have an unbiased opinion, but I have to say, that looks awesome.

- Cogliostro
"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - Dr. Who

kaput

Update!

The final voice overs will be placed in to the game over the next couple of days. Therefore, I've set the date for releasing this thing to 27th June.

So, mark your calendars boys and girls - questions will be answered and answers will be questioned.

Fun fact!: If all goes smoothly and the game is released on the 27th, it'll have been 12 weeks since start to finish that the game was in production (opposed to 2 weeks spent on the first one) - which is roughly the deadline I set myself. Then I can go away again and spend 12 months on a game. Indeed, numbers can be fun.

awakening

Trailer looks great!
Voices sound good, and I like that version of Silent Night, edgy as hell :)

kaput

Thanks!
Yeah, Snowflake does one hell of a version of that song. Bloomin' phenomenal.

kaput

Update!

Just a little update to say that, aside from some voices, the game is complete. Anyone who has worked with voice acting in a game will know this doesn't happen overnight, so we may hit the deadline and we may not hit the deadline. Either way, the game will be out asap. Going to try not to clash with OROW too much, though.

In other news, the very talented VA Avery Smithhart has joined the cast!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk