The Silver Staircase

Started by NSM, Sun 01/08/2010 18:13:26

Previous topic - Next topic

NSM

This is a game I've been working on for a long time, and I'm hoping that posting it here will motivate me to finally finish the thing.

The Story

This world was silent. It was a silence so penetrating that it had become a black hole for sound and threatened to envelop any noise that dared to enter it. The single voice that waded into the silence was lost and alone, searching for a response that would validate its existence. “Where am I?” it said. This was greeted with silence. The question was repeated, “Where am I?” it begged the void. For an eternity there was nothing. Then, something like a voice spoke; but it wasn’t a voice, it was the idea of a voice:

"Beyond"
                                                                                 **********
With no memory of who he is, Michael must navigate the world of Beyond and unravel its mysteries.  His only hope is to find the elusive Shiloh, a fellow prisoner of this world who, perhaps, knows the way back home.

Screenshots

Featuring:

*  Passable pre-rendered graphics!
*  Mystery and intrigue!
*  Puzzles!

Development Progress:

Story: 100%
Scripting: 40%
Graphics: 75%
Sound/Music: 50%

Expected completion date: Mid-September 2010

CaptainD

Interesting concept, I look forward to seeing how you develop it.  8)

tampie85

Nice graphics, the story makes me curious :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk