Living Nightmare: Endless Dreams (Now with Voice Acting)

Started by LRH, Mon 31/05/2010 00:41:27

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Looks good, I look forward to trying it out.

LRH

Woah! Voice Acting and slightly new graphics?! Also uses Mods' new soundtrack...

Sorry. Just think it deserves a bump.

Go to the download page to check it out :D

ddq

Great new stuff, if I do say so myself! Killer voice acting all around. Overall, a sweet game whose sequel I eagerly anticipate.

m0ds

Awesome, that's a very cool edition, well done! The voice actors add a whole new dramatic element well worth replaying for.

Spoiler
The music blares over the top of little James' first few lines, which is a shame as waiting for that voice actor really pays off (that whole section is awesome imo), it seems like AGS didn't lower the music volume as it had done at every other point. Oh, I also noticed one of little James' last lines is twice as long in text as it is in the speech file, but that was the only error I spotted anywhere. But give that VA a cookie, and yourself sir for casting.
[close]

Nice one Mr Pompo! :)

LRH

Ah, thanks for pointing that out, glad you liked it! Your music always helps :D

And DDQ, I think you did a great job as the guard!

Diath

EDIT: So I finally played and finished your game. All in all I would say it was a pretty good game though short. The voice acting was very top notch.  The Psychiatrist scene was very well executed in particular. Great job!!

Danman

Cool Domithan done the sequel I will get it soon my internet is too slow to download right now.
I got a game will need testing soon hope you got time. ;) 

If this one is anything like the first one I cant wait to play it.  ;D

CosmoQueen

Wow that was really amazing! Will there be a sequel? Cause I'm going crazy trying to figure out what this is all about! LOL
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

LRH

Glad you liked it! And yes, eventually. I'm working on a couple of other things at the moment, but hopefully I'll finish up this little series soon enough :)

CosmoQueen

KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

LRH

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk