Loricum

Started by Dualnames, Wed 08/09/2010 11:39:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

THIS ISN'T MY GAME, SO DON'T CREDIT ME OR SHOOT ME. Also usually authors announce their games, but not if I find them first.

Now, that's through, I've been checking Adventure Gamers yesterday and I saw this. It's a very nice AGS game, and I think it deserves to be announced.

Created by the MED Theatre group, a team of 13-19 year olds from Dartmoor, England, Loricum  is a freeware adventure based on a play about the flooding of a Dartmoor valley to make a reservoir. The project was overseen by the group's artistic director, who with a team of mentors for the development, animation, graphics and film-making elements, helped these teens to realize their ambition of creating a game. The result is a short but sweet adventure with a distinctive art style and an intriguing, very personal storyline with three very different possible conclusions.

Linkies:
1. DOWNLOAD
2. Adventure Gamers Article
3. More info

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

bicilotti

Cool thanks for sharing

Snarky

There's a GiP thread about it here.

... Which Dualnames already posted. Nevermind.

straydogstrut

Ah they finished it, great! Thanks for reminding me of this one. I've added it to the list of games i'll be trying this weekend=)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk