Space Hunter

Started by keekee71, Fri 10/09/2010 04:24:17

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee71

Is anyone playing space hunter?
if so can you please help me i'm stuck i have gun mashmellows and head on plunger
wat do i do next tried everything please help
ty

paolo

Where are you and what is it you're currently trying to do? What have you achieved so far, and what have you tried doing already that didn't work? (You can't really have tried everything or you wouldn't be stuck :))

Please use spoiler tags around comments that give any of the game away, [*hide]like this[*/hide] (but without the *s).

Eli

I have been in the game's room and in the other where are playing guitar and there are a lot of persons and things.I have been looking, using and talking with everyone and everything, using my items ( gun, bob, marshmallows and Fisky) between themselves and over everyone and everything and nothing happened. -after three days doing that I thought I am stuck.
Any hit?
thanks a lot in advance

keekee71

ooookkkkk i said i have tried everything talked to everyone and i have gun marshmellows toydoll and head on a plunger tried to use all those thing with each other and on people places and things and also on myself and the games.
ty foryour help

and Eli same here ty for understandin I'M Stuck did the same things u did

paolo

OK, it doesn't look like punkkommando's seen this yet, so I'll do the honours.

Highlight the boxes to see the hints.

keekee71, Eli, it looks like you're stuck in about the same place.

Your goal is to
Spoiler
get rid of Dark'A Billy, but you can't because the dark notes are preventing you from getting close enough.
[close]

To do this,
Spoiler
use something on the dark notes to muffle them.
[close]

If you haven't already done so,
Spoiler
look at the packet of marshmallows in the inventory to obtain two marshmallows.
[close]

First step:
Spoiler
Use the marshmallows on the dark notes. (Kolt uses them as earplugs so he can get close enough to take them.)
[close]

Hint for next step:
Spoiler
You need to get rid of the shadow so that you get get at Dark'A Billy. What gets rid of shadow?
[close]

Answer:
Spoiler
Light gets rid of shadow. If you haven't already done so, go back to the games room and use the Claw (the machine with the grabber in it). You'll get a toy light bulb (Bob Tesla) which you can use on the shadow.
[close]

Hint to final step:
Spoiler
The shadow is replaced with a penguin. Give it something that penguins like.
[close]

Answer:
Spoiler
Give Fishy Joe to the penguin.
[close]

This should get you on to chapter 1 of the game.

Eli

Paolo, thanks you !!!!

Eli

But...now I need to find a way out of the room with a big padlock, help me please!

keekee71

ty ty ty ty ty Paolo ty

Now i have another Q: do i  have to repost for a new game i'm havin trouble with?

keekee71

ok paolo i'm stuck again have robot head won game gave seal back to old man in ally got chip out robot and got gaurd to fall asleep w/butterfly wat now can do anything w/ machine can do anything with guy an body
can't take red rope so where do i go from here???/
TY in advance

paolo

Quote from: keekee71 on Mon 13/09/2010 05:41:20
ok paolo i'm stuck again have robot head won game gave seal back to old man in ally got chip out robot and got gaurd to fall asleep w/butterfly wat now can do anything w/ machine can do anything with guy an body
can't take red rope so where do i go from here???/
TY in advance

OK, first of all, your messages are a bit hard to read - can you avoid using abbreviations and put in some capital letters and full stops, please? It will make things easier in the long run. Thanks.

It sounds like you're doing pretty well by yourself, but here are some hints for furthe progress. Some of these things you might already have done.

In the museum,
Spoiler
take the mysterious arm.
[close]

Go to the
Spoiler
villa and pick up the garden gnome.
[close]

Spoiler
Don't you think the gnome would look better without a beard? :)
[close]

You can't reach
Spoiler
the worm with your bare hands, so you'll need to use something in your inventory to get it.
[close]

In the museum
Spoiler
Blob won't give you any candy because it's for children. Do you have something that looks like a child?
[close]

Talk to
Spoiler
Mr. Masquero at the city gate to find out what you need to do to get into the Black Viper's lair.
[close]

Have you got the
Spoiler
spittoon? It's in the warehouse next to the alley.
[close]

You need to
Spoiler
make something disgusting in order to get into the Black Viper's lair. Combine two unpleasant items in your inventory to do this, then show the results to Mr. Masquero.
[close]

That will get you nearly to the end of the first chapter. The rest of the chapter shouldn't be too hard to work out.

Eli

I need to find a way out of the room with a big padlock... I don't know how go out. Any help please?

Thank in advance

keekee71

TY paolo sorry for that typin like i talk from NY... Ok did all thatyou said.   I tried to put things together with spitton nothing goes......I have gun,marshmellows,spitton, handle with a hole on each end, alien hand ,beard, net, worm, guitar, candy cane, badge, trophy and robot head nothing that is nasty except worm . So What do i do now? Ty in advance ........OK I DID IT thanks

keekee71

Quote from: Eli on Tue 14/09/2010 01:55:48
I need to find a way out of the room with a big padlock... I don't know how go out. Any help please?

Thank in advance

/*don't know how to hide but use the vacum

PuNKKoMmANDO77

thank Paolo for the help in this section , i dont know how to make a spoiler message  :P

paolo

@Eli:

Hint 1:
Spoiler
Shoot your way out.
[close]

Hint 2:
Spoiler
The Kolton is not loaded, so you'll need to find a bullet.
[close]

Hint 3:
Spoiler
Better not use a real bullet in case it ricochets... something softer would be preferable, like a rubber bullet. Use something rubbery.
[close]

Solution part 1:
Spoiler
Use the candy you find in the Vacu-Orbit.
[close]

Hint to part 2 of solution:
Spoiler
Soften it up somehow.
[close]

Solution part 2:
Spoiler
Chew the candy (use the "talk" icon on it) to make a rubber bullet.
[close]

Solution part 3:
Spoiler
Combine the rubber bullet and the Kolton (I don't remember which one you need to combine with which, so try it both ways round). Use the loaded Kolton on the padlock.
[close]

@keekee71, PuNKKoMmANDO77

To hide text, type [*hide] followed by your text, followed by [*/hide], but make sure you leave out the two stars. (I've only put them in so that you can see what you need to type, otherwise it would have hidden the text.)

keekee71

Ty for that now i know.   But guess wat stuck at i have to shoot myself. i tried EVERYTHING nothing works and i only have the gun.

PuNKKoMmANDO77

for the "suicide"

Spoiler
take the gun on the table and use it with the Kolton , Kolt change the bullets loader and now the Vyper gun is load with chewimgum , now shoot yourself
[close]

Eli

Paolo, thanks for your help

Eli

keekee71

Quote from: PuNKKoMmANDO77 on Wed 15/09/2010 11:20:28
for the "suicide"

Spoiler
take the gun on the table and use it with the Kolton , Kolt change the bullets loader and now the Vyper gun is load with chewimgum , now shoot yourself
[close]

ok then i have a bug cause i cant' walk and its only me the egghead guy,whip ass and kita
i tried everything to shoot them all and nothing so i have a bug will reload a different
and i don't have anything except the 409 gun

game to see wat happens

paolo

keekee71:

The test that the Black Vyper is challenging you to is
Spoiler
to shoot yourself
[close]

First step is to
Spoiler
pick up the Vyper 406 gun from the table.
[close]

You don't want to die, so
Spoiler
don't use the Vyper 406 on yourself (although nothing bad happens if you do).
[close]

If instead
Spoiler
you shot yourself with the Kolton-C4, you would be fine because it contains candy bullets.
[close]

But
Spoiler
the Black Viper wants you to use the Vyper 406.
[close]

So if you
Spoiler
swap the two guns' magazines you can shoot yourself with the Vyper 406 without coming to any harm.
[close]

Solution:
Spoiler
Use the Kolton-C4 on the Vyper 406 to swap the magazines, then use the Vyper 406 on Kolt.
[close]

keekee71

ya ty paolo but as i said i dont have any invertory nothing but the gun 406 thats all.
i must have a bad game. i redownloaded it and the same thing nothing but the gun and i checked before i picked up the gun and nothing i don't know whats wrong!!
but thanks for evryones help gettin tired of this game and it looks so good but hey what can i do. Ok now i got it the red arrow was hidden in the red of the viper lady lol lol 4 days wow wow

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk