A RainDog Story

Started by keekee71, Mon 13/09/2010 05:37:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow1000

I got the shave and the money for the milk-bottle job. I am in the laundromat but I don't know how to get coins. Any tips?

SHADOW

Meystari F

1.How can I get rid of MR. Black Secretary?

2. What shall I type if I call to flight lesson school to get the address?

3. What am I suppose to do with the orange and the wine?

4. And  how do I get the coffee cup?

5. What am I suppose to do with the nest?

I have no clue what to do now.

Tabata

Hi there,

@Shadow
Have you repaired the guitar? If so, think about earning some coins by using it.

@Fribbi
1.  scare her
2.  the name of the school
3.  use orange to make wine better
4.  you need to find a special coin (under a cushion) â€" it is worth a free cup of coffee
5.  get it  - okay, okay... you already have it - so you should watch it again

have fun

Shadow1000

Thank you, Tabatha! On with the game...

SHADOW

Meystari F

1.  scare her

How? What do I need to have to scare her and where do I get a item to scare her?

2.  the name of the school

I have try typed  "Lindbergh" before but it didn't work.

3.  use orange to make wine better

I have tryed with that orange on everthing including the wine but it didn't work.

4.  you need to find a special coin (under a cushion) â€" it is worth a free cup of coffee

What cushion and where is it?

5.  get it  - okay, okay... you already have it - so you should watch it again

I have already got the worms and ring from the nest but I have no clue what else I am suppose to do with the nest.

So far I'm still stuck in the game.   :'(

I have a another question.  What am I suppose to do with the old man and Iris. But she won't talk to me because she is still talking to the old guy.

Tabata

@Fribbi
I would recommend you to concentrate on the secretary first. There is a lot of work to do ...

1. There is a nice little cockroach around. Catch it and try this.

3. Tom needs to know, why he should change/mix it (have you already talked to the door-security?).

Rest will come laaaaater  ;)

also about 2.
using telephone (did you try ...school?).
As far, as I remember, it worked for me. But at this point shouldn't be a need to get the adress - so if this one isn't working, maybe you should wait and try it again, when you are in need of calling there.

hope this helps a bit to go on

Edit:
... about old man and Iris (nothing to do  ;D)

Shadow1000

Ok, stuck again  ;D

Here's where I'm at:
Spoiler
Finished the second job for Mrs. Irving. Got the ring back to Mrs. Collins. I have the pole straps and the worms and the cockroach in the cup. I snuck up behind Mr. Black from the window behind his office but I don't know how to scare the secretary with the roach. I looked at everything in Mr Black's office for a clue but nothing...
[close]

@Tabatha: thanks for telling me about the game!

SHADOW

Meystari F

About the roach
Spoiler
Go again to music inn and speak with the waitress.  Go then to Mr. Black. While the secretary is looking on pass, use the roach in the tin cup on the green floor.
[close]

I am also stuck now.  But where can I find medicine or doctor for Mathilda? The drug dealer won't sell me anything.

Shadow1000

Quote from: Fribbi on Thu 20/01/2011 03:19:12
About the roach
Spoiler
Go again to music inn and speak with the waitress.  Go then to Mr. Black. While the secretary is looking on pass, use the roach in the tin cup on the green floor.
[close]

I went back to the Music Inn and I can't sit down because it says I have to speak to Mr. Black and have no time to waste. THe waitress is not there (I think she comes when you sit down). What do you mean "looking on pass"?

Thank you

Shadow1000

Is it my imagination or is the nervous man in the Music Inn using a cell phone?? That would be a bit anachronistic :)

SHADOW

Meystari F

You can always sit down if you touch the glass to drink it again. The waitress will come after few seconds. Just wait for the waitress ans she will give you a hint about the secretary.

The pass for the stripclub is on the table where you will speak to secretary.  Ask her for the pass. And while she is looking on the pass you can use the croach on the green floor to scare her.

Have you already made a phone call on "Mr. Black" ?

Shadow1000

Quote from: Fribbi on Thu 20/01/2011 05:15:37
You can always sit down if you touch the glass to drink it again. The waitress will come after few seconds.

What glass...?

Have you already made a phone call on "Mr. Black" ?

I've tried a dozen times and it says that I have to try another way to speak to Mr. Black.

Thanks for the help! I really need it!

SHADOW

Tabata

First allow me, to give a general hint:
I know, that waiting for help sometimes seems lasting endlessly.
If so, try to find answers while reading the older posts. This thread has a very lot of hints and you often will have luck to find, what you need.
This way you don't have to wait for someone to reply.   ;)

@Shadow:
I don't think, that this is a cellphone (the man in the Music Inn is using), because Tom tells you, that he is smoking (if you look at him).

Did you see the business cards on the table?
Spoiler
Try to get one. After that ask the secretary for to give one to you.
[close]
.... and now there is your chance to ...

@Fribbi
You can change something for to get the medicine.
Spoiler
Search in Mathildas room for it (it's hidden very well). If you find it, you will know, that the dealer would like to have it.
[close]

Hopefully I didn't miss a question. You two have been really busy this night :o

Shadow1000

Quote from: Tabata on Thu 20/01/2011 17:46:31
First allow me, to give a general hint:
I know, that waiting for help sometimes seems lasting endlessly.
If so, try to find answers while reading the older posts. This thread has a very lot of hints and you often will have luck to find, what you need.
This way you don't have to wait for someone to reply.   ;)

I don't think anyone answered this specific question so far. I do read every post every time I'm stuck. I probably spend more time reading posts than playing the game! :o

Quote from: Tabata
I don't think, that this is a cellphone (the man in the Music Inn is using), because Tom tells you, that he is smoking (if you look at him).

I know that it's probably supposed to be smoking but it looks a LOT more like using a cell phone. I didn't know people can smoke using their ears  ;)

Quote from: Tabata
Did you see the business cards on the table?
Spoiler
Try to get one. After that ask the secretary for to give one to you.
[close]
.... and now there is your chance to ...

YAY!! Thanks! You are the best!!  8)

SHADOW

Tabata

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Thu 20/01/2011 18:19:39
I know that it's probably supposed to be smoking but it looks a LOT more like using a cell phone. I didn't know people can smoke using their ears  ;)

Yes, you are right about this - that's a very big point for you  ;D

Meystari F

Thanks for alll the helps Tabata.

I have finally finished the game.

That game was hard but that was very good game.  It took me 1 week to finish it. One of the best game from 2010.

Tabata

@Fribbi
You're welcome and not to forget: Congratulations!  :D

@no roads
Even if you called for keekee and Romeo ~ May I ask, if your probs are solved in the meantime?

If you are still trying to reach the window
Spoiler
you should think about how the bouncer won't stop you. Maybe talking to him will bring you an idea, what you can do about this.
[close]

No clue and still stuck?
Spoiler
Alcohol won't sharpen his mind for watch out.
[close]

Meystari F

Thanks. I noticed some spelling errors in the game. 

Bounce is spelled Boucer.  There was another spelling error I found in the game but I don't remember where it is now. I guess I'm getting to old to memory everything hehehe. ;D   Anyway thanks again.  ;)

Shadow1000

Me again - stuck!

Most of my progress in this game has been from finding hints on this board. I spend more time on the board than playing.

Most recently:
Spoiler
I got into the warehouse and he says "Just junk" and leaves
[close]

So here's where I'm stuck:
Spoiler
I can't call the flight school. When I type in "Lindbergh School" it says it doesn't want to phone at random. There isn't enough room for the l in school so I probably have to type something else?
[close]

Next:
Spoiler
I've read that I'm supposed to wake the clerk by using the trumpet with the mute from the music store. When I try buying them it says that I don't need them
[close]

Next problem:
Spoiler
I've read that I'm supposed to help a lady at the police station subway. I've been there over and over and she's not there. How do I get her to come?
[close]

Thank you

SHADOW

Tabata

Mmmmh â€" that's not so easy now, because I don't know exactly, where you are and what you did (or didn't).

Can you tell me, what charpter you are right now and what you have in inventory?

With knowing this, I can reload a savegame, try to find the right point and ... maybe help you.
(There are some actions needed to be done in the right order, so maybe I can find out , which one is missing to get you „on the road again“)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk