A RainDog Story

Started by keekee71, Mon 13/09/2010 05:37:37

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee71

Ok again is anyone playing A Raindog story?game and can they help me
I"M Stuck i have wallet have to get last milk bottle off roof cant take sissior from the baber i hit alarm and tried everything hit alarm and went back inside and he say the baber will be back soon can't get back into trian station and hit house with crow wat am i missin
PLEASE HELP!!!!
Ty in advance

rascal

Okay, step by step:

Spoiler
To be able to grab the scissors from the barber shop, you need the barber to open the window.
He'll open the window if he feels hot.
He'll feel hot if the fan won't work anymore.
Trash the fan.
use the tree branch to do so.
whack the alarm with the beam.
Wait for the barber to return into the shop and open the window.
Standing outside, whack the alarm again.
Grab the scissors while he's watching the alarm.
[close]

Good luck from then on, things remain tricky.

keekee71

Quote from: rascal on Wed 15/09/2010 22:59:03
Okay, step by step:

Spoiler
To be able to grab the scissors from the barber shop, you need the barber to open the window.
He'll open the window if he feels hot.
He'll feel hot if the fan won't work anymore.
Trash the fan.
use the tree branch to do so.
whack the alarm with the beam.
Wait for the barber to return into the shop and open the window.
Standing outside, whack the alarm again.
Grab the scissors while he's watching the alarm.
[close]

Good luck from then on, things remain tricky.

ty so much but i dont have a tree branch and he says no when i say use the house beam
ok got the tree branch ty for ur help

Eli

Hola!

I have the scissors but I cant do anything with it. I don't know what can do to take the bottle that is so high

Thanks in advance for any help

by

Eli

Romeo

Hola, che! Cómo andás?
It seems that only a few people are playing this game  :( ...so I'm going to help you:
Code: ags
You have to enter the building to take the upper milk bottle. I'll tell you how to collect it, no more. Go to the first location on the left and use the scissors on the barbed wire. Pick up the piece of barbed wire that will appear on the ground. Open the inventory and use the scissors again on the piece of barbed wire that you've just picked up. You'll make a pick lock. Use it on the abandoned building's door (first location - Tom house). Enter the building and go right (inside the building). Use the gauzes (that you found in the ambulance's trunk) on the drying racks (to make a sort of 'safety net'). Use the beam on the bottle to reach it. Pick up the bottle from the gauzes' net.
I hope you won't stuck again soon...
Cheers

Eli

Hola Romeo

Thanks you, I have my money now.  I hope I won't be stuck again

chao y gracias

Eli

keekee71

Ok how do i get in the window with the stripper. I try to reach He says I can't reach it! Then i try to use things on it and He says i daon't have to do anything more with window cause i can reach it! What's up can someone help me Tried to walk and everything Nothing.

Eli

Romeo

Congratulations for your nice game. I'm happy playing it... but stuck again

Now I´m trying to see Kristy again in her car and waiting that the girl remember her boss telephone or address.

I don't know what to do and I want so much write to you in Spanish... jeee

By and thanks you again

Eli

Romeo

Keekee71:
I don't know how to help you with the puzzle since I don't understand exactly where you are. Have you already entered the 'Good Times' bar? Are you on the shop roofing? If so you must use the box on the roofing to go to the upper level and then enter the window...but have you talked to the bouncer again?

Cheers

Eli:
I'm glad you like my game. Thank you for playing it.
First puzzle: What would you do if you were in a bar trying to convince a waitress to give you some information? I guess you'd give her a tip... (use wallet on Dottie)
second puzzle: you can only play your songs in the subway station and you want Kristy to listen to you. Kristy has a car and so she doesn't need to take the subway but what if she'd flat a tyre? Open the inventory, interact with the beam (remove the nails), use the nails on the road and wait for Kristy to leave the 'Music Inn' and flat the tyre, then go to the subway station, play the guitar and watch the cutscene.
If you want to practice spanish you can send me a mail (although my native language is italian I'm living in Argentina). Anyway, I'm leaving for a few days and I'll be checking the mail probably on monday...

Chau

Tabata

Hi,

I found this nice game and started playing having fun but now I'm stuck.
Can someone please help me to find the tree branch?

Thanks

keekee71

Quote from: Tabata on Thu 23/09/2010 17:08:45
Hi,

I found this nice game and started playing having fun but now I'm stuck.
Can someone please help me to find the tree branch?

Thanks

it's a real pixel hunt... It's by the bench on the tree.

ok i'm stuck tring to get medicine... And how do i get the crow so i can get mr black out his office? And to get rid of the old man

Aussiebloke81

I've been playing this game for the last few days and am totally enjoying it.

I am currently up to the point of the game where I have to get money off Mr Jean for Mrs Irving and that's where I'm stuck. So far in that area I have talked to Mr Jean, have cut the telephone wires, have gotten that big cockroach with the tin cup but from there on I don't know what to do. Any hints would be much appreciated.

keekee71

go back to ms ivring talk to her go back to diner. and think about it what would a hood do? smash stuff right? so try that... roach take it to mr blacks office.... Someone needs to make a walkthrough cause it is kind of hard.. somethings

Aussiebloke81

Thanks for the hints. However I have no idea where Mr Black's office is as I've never been there, this might be a silly question but is it in that house where the bum sleeps below? As for smashing up stuff, I guess I need to smash those windows of the Diner however I can't use the wood beam on the windows nor anything I currently have in possession. Also do I need to interact with that drug dealer as I can't do anything with him?

Tabata

keekee71:
thanks a lot - I watched this tree a thousand times, not mentioning the branch :-\, but now I'm on my way (sorrowly far away from your point, so that I'm not able to give a hint back)

Aussiebloke81:
windows are not the first part of "this job" (go inside and start there)

Romeo:
having great fun - you dit it really well - thank you for giving this nice adventure to us

Aussiebloke81

Just solved the window problem. What was happening was I cut the phone line before smashing the windows with the beam and when I clicked the beam on the windows nothing happened. I then backtracked to a previous save game and smashed one window before cutting the phone line and got arrested by the cop, then after being released I cut the phone line and smashed the other window, then went in and talked to Mr Jean and smashed one of his lamps and then he finally gave in and wrote the check. Anyhow gamers can use this as reference so they don't make the mistake of cutting phone line before smashing the first window.

Anyways I'm back on track now to continue on with the game. :)

keekee71

Glad to have helped and enjoy

Aussiebloke81

Oh one thing I forgot to bring up, Mr Black's office. Now I am curious, was I meant to find his office prior to doing the job of getting that $500 check off Mr Jean? Reason I ask is because I wonder if I've missed that part of the game I can still do it later on or am I gonna be forever stuck because I missed it? Also I have absolutely no idea where Mr Black's office is and am wondering what do I do to bring Mr Black's office up on the map? I am currently stuck just after doing the Mr Jean check job in which I have bought the wine from the store and can only go to the inn and have a cold beer in which no matter how many times I drink from it it never runs out and nothing happens. Plus I'm unable to get the pole climbing straps as that bloke with the newspaper is in the way.

Anyways I'll plod along and see what I can figure out.

Cheers
Troy

Tabata

Hi Troy,

did you give the tip to the waitress, as Romeo posted? If so, then do a little more pixelhunting near/around the bum and I'm shure, you'll find the office.

I'm not much further - only watched mr. Black and his office but Tom won't talk to him. I also can't get rid of the secretary (Tom won't put the worms from the nest on her or near her at the ground) and now I try to catch the cockroach,  but can't find the cup. Can you give a hint where you found that, please?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk