A RainDog Story

Started by keekee71, Mon 13/09/2010 05:37:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussiebloke81

Quote from: Tabata on Sun 26/09/2010 11:46:08
Hi Troy,

did you give the tip to the waitress, as Romeo posted? If so, then do a little more pixelhunting near/around the bum and I'm shure, you'll find the office.

I'm not much further - only watched mr. Black and his office but Tom won't talk to him. I also can't get rid of the secretary (Tom won't put the worms from the nest on her or near her at the ground) and now I try to catch the cockroach,  but can't find the cup. Can you give a hint where you found that, please?

Thank you for the tips, will give em a go. To find the cup, check the rubbish bin at the Downtown subway when the two blokes that were sitting on the seats are no longer there.

Tabata

yippie - that's it - thanks a lot  :-* (searched that thing several times, but obviously not the right time :-\~ now I'm on the run again ... love that game

did you find the office now?
Spoiler
The entrance is on the 1st floor, so maybe you have to do the pixelhunting a bit higher.
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Aussiebloke81

I finally found Mr Black's office after giving a tip to the waitress Dorothy at the Music Inn and have been to Mr Black's office after scaring the secretary with the roach. Now after locating Matilda I have to get medicine for her as she's overdosed on cocaine which is where I'm now stuck. Tom refuses to buy the medicine off the drug dealer as he charges $30.

keekee71

Quote from: Aussiebloke81 on Sun 26/09/2010 08:00:13
Oh one thing I forgot to bring up, Mr Black's office. Now I am curious, was I meant to find his office prior to doing the job of getting that $500 check off Mr Jean? Reason I ask is because I wonder if I've missed that part of the game I can still do it later on or am I gonna be forever stuck because I missed it? Also I have absolutely no idea where Mr Black's office is and am wondering what do I do to bring Mr Black's office up on the map? I am currently stuck just after doing the Mr Jean check job in which I have bought the wine from the store and can only go to the inn and have a cold beer in which no matter how many times I drink from it it never runs out and nothing happens. Plus I'm unable to get the pole climbing straps as that bloke with the newspaper is in the way.

Anyways I'll plod along and see what I can figure out.

Cheers
Troy

keekee71

sorry bout that I need help wit old man, medicine, and mr black office how to get rid of him  older post here from me but no help PLEASE HELP

Tabata

Quote from: keekee71 on Mon 27/09/2010 04:33:00
sorry bout that I need help wit old man, medicine, and mr black office how to get rid of him  older post here from me but no help PLEASE HELP

Hi keekee71,

I'm a little irritated because if you already have the need to search for medicine, then you must have talked to Mr. Black in his office earlier!?
About the old man and getting the medicine I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but: I don't know (yet).

Tabata

heureka, i have the medicine in my pocket ;D

Spoiler
Tom can exchange it against matilda's cocaine
[close]

Eli

Quote from: Tabata on Mon 27/09/2010 19:21:19

Spoiler
[close]

Fine! me too. I went to the circus and found Kristy playing her guitar and literately Tom is now stuck on the stage and he can't go out. I don't know if there is a bug or I simply don't find the exit.

Any tip?
Thanks in advance

Eli

Aussiebloke81

I am still stuck in trying to get a hold of the medicine. I have got Tom talking to the drug dealer and he was willing to sell him some for $30 but Tom refuses to pay that amount. And from there I just don't know what to do as I'm unable to find any leads. Only thing I've done since was fill the cup with water from Matilda's sink and boiled it over the fire at where Tom's prostitute friend works (forgotten her name  :-[). Anyways anyone who has the answer to getting the medicine I would so much appreciate you telling me what I have to do.

keekee71

Quote from: Eli on Tue 28/09/2010 20:25:25
Quote from: Tabata on Mon 27/09/2010 19:21:19

Spoiler
[close]

Fine! me too. I went to the circus and found Kristy playing her guitar and literately Tom is now stuck on the stage and he can't go out. I don't know if there is a bug or I simply don't find the exit.

Any tip?
Thanks in advance

Eli

OOOkkkk WHERE DI U FIND THAT?????
Is it in the picture and how do i get it?

Romeo

Eli: That's a bug...sorry. Anyway it's a 'minor bug' since you don't need to play at the theatre at the moment and you can't talk to the performers on the stage.

keekee71 & Aussiebloke81: look carefully at the Matilda's coat in her changing room. Then do what Eli wrote

one more tip about the boiling water: think about what you could do with the steam...

Regards,

Tabata

Hello to all of you,

thank you Romeo for telling about the bug. I was also caught on stage (for several times).

After two successful "sabotages" Jack isn't completly convinced to join Toms band. So currently I'm still working on that.

It's really a tricky game and just great!

Aussiebloke81

Thanks for the hints. I'm now up to trying to convince Jack to join the band, so far I've managed to get the bum up to the hotel n he's sleeping in the lobby n farting his guts out n Jack is irate hahahahahaha!!! :D lol Clues to move the bum, check the couch cushion in the strip bar after giving Matilda the medicine and go from there. Now the next thing I will have to work out is stopping the customers from coming to the hotel which I believe would have a lot to do with somehow switching the light sign from vacancy to no vacancy, how to go about it I am yet to find out, but will plod along till I consider myself totally stuck.

Tabata

I also send the bum to the motel and then I've "refined"
Spoiler
... the food for the guests   :o  
[close]
I had the same idea about the vacancy-sign, but still working on it.

I really enjoy it to wander through town, finding clues and love the attention which have been given to details! Even if I still don't know, where to use the steam (and some other items :-\).

I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can occupy myself a little longer with Tom

bye

Got it! Yeah!
We had the right idea with the motel sign, but it's no electrical problem.
You can also use
Spoiler
the white paint
[close]
to get the wanted effect.
But Tom will only stop his truck at the place
Spoiler
where the paint is left from the street-workers, if he has a handicaped-licence for parking.
[close]
To get something like this: Use the steam (finally) on the
Spoiler
handicaped-sticker.
[close]

I hope, I haven't told to much and that hiding the most serious parts of the hints won't let you read it accidentally.

have fun

keekee71

Now i'm stuck don't know if anyone is where i'm at but i neen some oil for padlock on warehouse, how to get the hardware shop to open so i can get coke cola, and how to get into club also key from sleepin clerk?? anyone can help ty oh ya what is the hotspot 4 in cinema for can't do anything with it
someone that is far in the game or the maker should make a simi walkthrough its a good game but some time really hard

Eli

Please, help me, I can't managed to get the bum up to the hotel, his only sleeping ...and I can´t wake him.
It is necessary to catch the crow? How do you do that?

Thanks you

Tabata

Quote from: Eli on Fri 01/10/2010 17:14:37
Please, help me, I can't managed to get the bum up to the hotel, his only sleeping ...and I can´t wake him.
It is necessary to catch the crow? How do you do that?

Thanks you

Hi Eli,
to wake the bum:
Spoiler
give him a cup of coffee
[close]
... and remind the hint from keekee71 about the cushion.

I didn't need to catch the crow previously.

Eli

Tabata, thanks you very much

Eli

Tabata

Quote from: keekee71 on Fri 01/10/2010 04:37:36
... and how to get into club also key from sleepin clerk?? ...

Hello Keekee71,

do you mean the restaurant at the harbour? If so, you can unlock the door
Spoiler
with the key from the sleeping guy from subway-station
[close]
To get it, just  
Spoiler
grab it
[close]

Otherwise I'm sorry - I'm currently running around in the harbour, Mr. Blacks office and the airport. Perhaps you're a lot further than I.

Even if I don't need the oil right now: I saw a bottle
Spoiler
in Mrs. Irvings shop
[close]

keekee71

Quote from: Tabata on Fri 01/10/2010 22:29:27
Quote from: keekee71 on Fri 01/10/2010 04:37:36
... and how to get into club also key from sleepin clerk?? ...

Hello Keekee71,

do you mean the restaurant at the harbour? If so, you can unlock the door
Spoiler
with the key from the sleeping guy from subway-station
[close]
To get it, just  
Spoiler
grab it
[close]

Otherwise I'm sorry - I'm currently running around in the harbour, Mr. Blacks office and the airport. Perhaps you're a lot further than I.

Even if I don't need the oil right now: I saw a bottle
Spoiler
in Mrs. Irvings shop
[close]

ya i did all that but the oil in the shop is not enough that is wat he says well i guess i will be stuck until u get there LOL LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk