A RainDog Story

Started by keekee71, Mon 13/09/2010 05:37:37

Previous topic - Next topic

sthomannch

I started this game and I'm already stuck at the beginning
Spoiler

I can enter the subway and travel one station. Nothing to do there, so I suspect I'm too early here. Cannot get the branch and cannot catch the crow. I also cannot climb the pole in front of the house.
[close]

Tabata

Hello sthomannch,

in this game you have to look very thoroughly everywhere in every scene. It's very tricky sometimes (at least for me). For starting I would recommend you to discover all the accessible parts to get a clue, what to do next. Maybe you should try to find
Spoiler
the alley between hospital and music inn
[close]
and don't bother about the crow and the pole (not yet, but later). The branch is already in possible reach. You have to do a little pixel-hunting:
Spoiler
It's still at the tree
[close]

Have fun!

Eli

HELLO

Please, did somebody find the manual to the aeroplane, in order to lear how to fly?

Thanks a lot in advance

by

keekee71

ok maybe someone can help me...... I'm stuck at the thetre and can't get to the stage cause i don't have back stage pass.... called mr black and good times he not there .............went to music store and brought tuba flute......... put it on alarm ..and now i can't do anything with it............ i can't go anywhere but if i use the keys on the car i can go places  BUT THAT IS A BUG!!!!!! cause it shows me my house is repaired but anyway i don't know what to do........ HELP PLEASE!

Aussiebloke81

Man this game sure is a challenge, I am stuck once again.

I have finally gotten the screwdriver and gotten the coke and corroded the lock but can't get in and backtracking to a post, you have to have caught the crow to get into that warehouse. I need to know how to catch the crow as I have absolutely no idea whatsoever???

I have finally gotten the toy cart off the kid, I have finally gotten to the airport to fly after calling them though the plane has no fuel, I am unable to find the model number of the plane to tell the veteran, and I can't get rid of that security guard at the docks. I have also tried to get Mrs Irving to cash the cheque but she doesn't have the money.

Also that fisherman walking with the heavy load of fish at the docks, do I need to do anything with him before he disappears to the left???

Anyways I look forward to some hints. Hopefully I might find out for myself beforehand what to do.

Tabata

Eli:                  Sorry, but I couldn't find the manual till now, too  ???

Keekee:          Sorry, but I'm not that far  ::)

Aussiebloke:   Yes, now is the time to catch that crow!  Romeo gave a hint to me on 03. Oct. 15:15 about that, you recognised it?  ;)

Aussiebloke81

Thanks Tabata, when I went over Romeo's hint it finally clicked what to do to catch the crow. So now I am up to trying to find the aircraft manual wherever that may be.

Tabata

Quote from: Aussiebloke81 on Sat 09/10/2010 11:37:26
Thanks Tabata, when I went over Romeo's hint it finally clicked what to do to catch the crow. So now I am up to trying to find the aircraft manual wherever that may be.

I knew you are clever and will do with that. So now it's your turn  ;)

I give up, finding the manual.
In my desperation I even search through the game folder about it   ::)

keekee71

ok guess i have to wait til someone can help me!!

anyway to get the coke you have to do something to the elervator,
and to know wat kind of plane it is just go back to airport
it is a bit of a pixel hunt but look at the sign and just keep movin around it then you will see it say plane model there u have it ok............. good luck to alll............... and please hurry and get where i'm at!!!       been stuck for days now in same thing LOOK AT EARILER POST PLEASE anyone that can help Thanks

Tabata

Quote from: keekee71 on Sun 10/10/2010 02:11:13
ok guess i have to wait til someone can help me!!

anyway to get the coke you have to do something to the elervator,
and to know wat kind of plane it is just go back to airport
it is a bit of a pixel hunt but look at the sign and just keep movin around it then you will see it say plane model thereyou have it ok............. good luck to alll............... and please hurry and get where i'm at!!!       been stuck for days now in same thing LOOK AT EARILER POST PLEASE anyone that can help Thanks

puuuh,

that was hidden very well - I wouldn't have found it for years!  

Thanks a very, very, very lot keekee!

Now I'll go on my flight!  

Attention - I'm coming (hopefully)   ;)

EDIT:

AAAH,
now I know, what you mean - I saw the new house of Tom, you talked about, but only, because romeo forgot to remove the key of the truck from the inventory  ;) (you used it on the picture of kristy's car, right?) Tom surely gave it back to the owner, as he was told, during the chapter (and time) was changing  

The mute is
Spoiler
to use it (together with the horn) on the sleeping clerk. He will leave then and you can get the key for the restaurant (but we simply grabbed it to let despair romeo)  ;D
[close]

Now I'l try to get the guitar and the pass ...  

Tabata

Hi Keekee,

here we go (I can't believe it by my own)!   :D

You can (and must) call mr. black
first
Spoiler
try to find out, where he is in the moment
[close]
did you
Spoiler
take a closer look on the envelope (magnifiyng glass)?
[close]
after that you can ask someone else
Spoiler
at the good times they know him very well
[close]

@Romeo: I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!

Wow - that was a hard, but realy a great trip!

Congratiolations for this very fine and interesting game!

I'll keep my fingers crossed, that you will handle those little problems, which every new game comes along with. It will become a "must-have"!   8)

Romeo

Thanks Tabata for the bugs report and for the compliments... and thanks everybody for playing the game.
I was just waiting for you to complete the game before fixing all the 7 minor bugs. Then I'll upload it again.
Eli: espero que vos también hayas terminado el juego y que te haya gustado.

Regards,

Eli

Romeo, I like very much the game, but I´m stuck. I went to the faro with the airplane, I came back to the harbor with the boat and I didn´t find the guitarrista . Yet the clerk in the entrance of the subway is sleeping... maybe he is Bob????

I'm going to read again all the hints... aunque me confundo bastante ... dicen que se arregló la casa? cómo?

Ayyy aiuto per favore!

Tabata

Hi Eli,

you have to buy
Spoiler
a mute at music store and put it on the horn to wake up the clerk
[close]

then get the
Spoiler
key officiálly  ::)  - if you already grabbed the key "illegal"  ;D you don't have to (because it's not Bob) but you can, if you wish to  -  and go to restaurant
[close]

but maybe I didn't understand your post the right way, because if you already have been to the island you only have to go
Spoiler
in the restaurant again to find Bob
[close]

Eli

I finished the game, thanks for all the help you gave me and thanks Romeo for so nice adventure. I had a very good time playing it.
It was very fun when I was driving the truck inside the subway or inside the theatre
Maybe you will make another one??

I hope so!

Chao y felicitaciones

keekee71

I want to say i finshed the game it was awsome gooooood game when will u be makin another one just as long and hard LOVE IT!!!!!!! I love games that is long and hard give you something to keep comin back to congdrads!!!!!

Aussiebloke81

I've finished the game a couple of days ago and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it :) well done Romeo!!! ;D

I am wondering however, was there meant to be an ending sequence in which Tom's house gets renovated and Tom celebrates in some way? I notice that when going back to his house from the last part of the game his house is renovated looking nice and new, yet the game ends at the theater with the credits and then exits, it has got me puzzled there.

Anyways it was an awesome game!!!!! ;D

keekee71

Quote from: Aussiebloke81 on Tue 12/10/2010 08:47:38
I've finished the game a couple of days ago and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it :) well done Romeo!!! ;D

I am wondering however, was there meant to be an ending sequence in which Tom's house gets renovated and Tom celebrates in some way? I notice that when going back to his house from the last part of the game his house is renovated looking nice and new, yet the game ends at the theater with the credits and then exits, it has got me puzzled there.

Anyways it was an awesome game!!!!! ;D

Ya i notice that too soooo is there a part 2 or something or was that a bug????

Romeo

Hi Aussiebloke81 and Keekee71,

yes. It was one of the 7 bugs that you reported (thanks...). In the original "script" chapter 5 was longer and included a part by night at the harbour and the house repairing. Then unfortunately I didn't have the time to complete the game as I liked. That's why the house is repaired in chapter five.

Anyway, I fixed all the bugs and uploaded the game again. So, if somebody didn't play it yet I recommend to download the fixed bugs version. Here's the new link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a293cgjrdr3t7hr

Cheers

keekee71

Quote from: Romeo on Wed 13/10/2010 12:41:38

Hi Aussiebloke81 and Keekee71,

yes. It was one of the 7 bugs that you reported (thanks...). In the original "script" chapter 5 was longer and included a part by night at the harbour and the house repairing. Then unfortunately I didn't have the time to complete the game as I liked. That's why the house is repaired in chapter five.

Anyway, I fixed all the bugs and uploaded the game again. So, if somebody didn't play it yet I recommend to download the fixed bugs version. Here's the new link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a293cgjrdr3t7hr

Cheers

well since there is no new games i like I'm playin it again THANKS and again GOod game MORE PLEASE

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk