awakening part 1-escape

Started by Michael2968, Thu 16/09/2010 15:06:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I was playing awakening part 1 and I have finished up to the point where you are looking out the window at a car.  I was wondering if anyone could give me a hint what to do next.

piperhcombs

:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

mdyoung40

i'm stuck in the computer room,i got the pc working and used laser to get the click.i start to walk back to the steel door and it clicks agin.go back to pc and plug is out,try to tape it to socket ,it dosen't work.what do i do now?

piperhcombs

Quote from: mdyoung40 on Fri 17/09/2010 15:09:33
i'm stuck in the computer room,i got the pc working and used laser to get the click.i start to walk back to the steel door and it clicks agin.go back to pc and plug is out,try to tape it to socket ,it dosen't work.what do i do now?

Yeah this one's hard to figure out only because the maker of the game for some reason didn't put any interaction dialogue (look/use) on a key hotspot on the computer. I didn't find it until I got desperate enough to start clicking like mad with random inventory items all over the computer thing. It has nothing to do with the outlet/plug although it does seem like it seeing as the maker of the game decided to have the computer unplug itself every time you walk off that screen.
Spoiler
Use the laser pointer on the button thing on the left side of the computer. Your character will comment that he heard something open, but as soon as he steps away, the thing (door) closes again. Know what to do?

Use the tape on the laser pointer and then use the taped laser pointer on the button. Voila!
[close]

Anyone get out of the final room yet?
:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

mdyoung40

thank you pipercombs,the only darn thing i didn't try.the tape on the laser,thank you.

mdyoung40

hide try waveing at the car.then try knife,then go back and get rocks.hide

CosmoQueen

I'm still in the first room. All I have is the knife, the tape, and I uncovered the door and took the painting off the safe.
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

bertolino

thats as far as i got what computer room and what outlet help

heltenjon

Quote from: bertolino on Tue 05/10/2021 01:01:24
thats as far as i got what computer room and what outlet help

To get out of the first room you need to:

Spoiler
Open the safe.
[close]
Don't know how?
Spoiler
The combination is on top of the desk.
[close]
Spoiler
Look under the desk to find a potato peeler.
[close]
Spoiler
Use the potato peeler on the top of the desk. Examine the markings. Open the safe.
[close]

Still can't get out?
Spoiler
Pick up the laser pointer in the safe.
[close]
Spoiler
Look at the bars in the door.
[close]
Spoiler
Use the laser pointer on the receiver, in the right spot.
[close]

Hope that helps you along.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk