Blades of Passion

Started by NsMn, Wed 01/09/2010 19:14:17

Previous topic - Next topic

NsMn

I am stuck close to the end.

Spoiler
I have already get to know that I need to enter the password. Where? Do the sparkly things have something to do with it?
[close]

ddq

Have you learned the password yet? If not,
Spoiler
talk to Jessica and beat her in the staring contest.
[close]
If you have the password, then you need to follow Hansel's advice.
Spoiler
Follow the "path" of OSD's life. If you do not know the correct order, think about the chronological sequence of his previous and future adventures. If you don't know that, watch the Who is OSD feature for a clue.
[close]
And finally, the actual answer:
Spoiler
Yes, the sparkly things are the key. Click the paintings in the correct order and Dennis will say the password out loud if he knows it. The correct order is Room 1 Right, Room 2 Top, Room 2 Bottom, then Room 1 Left.
[close]

paolo

I'm stuck!

I have
Spoiler
the straightened coat hanger.
[close]

I've
Spoiler
phoned Hansel but he wants to know the times for Glee. I thought I might be able to get these from the TV, but no dice, as OSD would say.
[close]

Any little hints, please?

ddq

You've got the right idea.
Spoiler
You can get the times from the TV, but, as OSD said, it only has a power button. You need to find a remote to get to another channel.
[close]
If you can't find that,
Spoiler
Look under the bed. There's a reason you have the straight coathanger.
[close]

Technocrat

Well, I've
Spoiler
spoken to Hansel, and gotten the password from the staring competition...now what do I have to do with the password?
[close]

ddq

Read my original reply to the topic. It should help you out.

CosmoQueen

I've got the remote and the straightened coat hanger. Who am I supposed to call on the phone?
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

ddq

Where do you usually find phone numbers?
Spoiler
The phonebook! There's one on the coffee table in the second room. Look at it for a sweet animation and plot advancement!
[close]

Dualnames

You love that
Spoiler
animation
[close]
don't you? :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

ddq

It's really the only one.

Shut uuuuuup!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk