Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Phemar

Hopefully it means I'll be able to log in again! Apparently the intense server lag is casued by the recent implementation of leaf decay :P

Calin Leafshade

Dave Gilbert

How about some pics of the stuff you create, guys?  My computer overheats when I play Minecraft these days and I'd love to see what's in there.

DoorKnobHandle

It's still absolutely unstable, not the server but the game. It just shut down for me without error or anything.

voh

For bici and Dave, the glorious Suicide Helix :D

Still here.

IndieBoy

Quote from: bicilotti on Wed 22/12/2010 10:54:52
I as pretty surprised in checking today's map:a marine platform, a medieval brige, water in the helix and more... Nice stuff folks!

The only thing that bothers a lurker like me is that I am unable to see what happens below ground. Is there any way to map that too?
Well I've made myself a little underground bunker which you might like. It has its own farm and trees growing. I'll add some pictures for you Bicilotti when it is finished.
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Dave Gilbert

IndieBoy

Ok I've seen plans for the most efficient tree farm you can make so here is a little before and after:

One hour later

12 trees and counting
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

bicilotti

Ahhh the underworld is as interesting as the over-one! AGS diggers, bring more pics!

bicilotti

:o Hanging gardens! With ketchup and mayonnaise! And a big freaturless concrete cube in the middle of a river!

calls Greenpeace

IndieBoy

voh

Still here.

Vince Twelve

Here's the coolest thing I've ever made (or ever will make) in minecraft.  The MiniMineCraft BioSphere:

A sphere filled with a miniature version of a Minecraft world!

A mountain, waterfall, beach, and ocean:

My two story house, with basement store room:

Waterfall and bridge over the river:

There are also catacombs leading deep into the lower half of the sphere:

Including the underground pool (waterfall leading down from ocean above):

And lava room at the base:

Night shot:

Full gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/X24r9/1

Galen

Oh Galendale, you were so young!
*sheds a single tear*

IndieBoy

Galen

omg a gurl
my wee wee feels strange now :(

Domino

My wish actually came true in the beta. I like how when looking through your inventory, it now shows what the item is, instead of always guessing what the hell i was carrying.

I am really pleased that was added.

In the girl video, I had a good laugh when the creepers blew up a part of her house.

Take Care,
Domino

Phemar

Chicky

I'm running minecraft beta 1.1_02 and using the IP posted on the first page of this thread, any reason why it keeps timing out?

My username is Twistedtape.

voh

That's what happens when the server stops responding :)

Yesterday, all the blocks I placed disappeared after a short interval. Server wasn't taking updates no mo. So it's not you :)

Still here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk