Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

IndieBoy

I've stopped playing multiplayer after I died 3 times in a row and lost everything. Mobs are just evil near the spawn point.
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Galen

If Calin wasn't such a willy he'd build a safe zone around the spawn.

voh

Additionally, I don't know who dug the trenches around the spawn zone but it's become really difficult to get home quickly...
Still here.

Chicky

Can't find anything related to connection problems on the Minecraft website, are there issues with mac connections?

Vince Twelve

They were intended to keep monsters off the spawn chunk and be complimented with some doored bridges on each side, but some creepers (who apparently can destroy spawn blocks and I can't rebuild them!) hindered my progress and made it possible for monsters to climb up there.  Bastards.

voh

Quote from: Chicky on Wed 29/12/2010 14:43:46
Can't find anything related to connection problems on the Minecraft website, are there issues with mac connections?

Like I said before, the server's down. It's not a minecraft problem, it's not a client problem, the actual server isn't responding.

So relax, one of the admins'll reboot the server soon enough ;)
Still here.

Galen

Really needs to be done by someone with admin though. So we can have something that A. Can't be blown up by creepers (either obsidian or bedrock) and B. Can have lighting (torches, lightstone, jack-o-lanterns, etc).

Chicky

Quote from: voh on Wed 29/12/2010 15:09:01
Quote from: Chicky on Wed 29/12/2010 14:43:46

Like I said before, the server's down. It's not a minecraft problem, it's not a client problem, the actual server isn't responding.

So relax, one of the admins'll reboot the server soon enough ;)

My bad, i figured it was back online as the thread was somewhat active.

Ishmael

I was going to get to fix up a safe zone at the spawn as soon as I got my current constructions somewhat done... First thing to do being setting up torches in a large enough radius around the spawn zone to stop monsters from being right on top of you own spawn most of the time, then thinking of something of a wall or such. But then the server died and everything.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Calin Leafshade

It seems like Ishmaels profile killed the server again :p

Ish, i have deleted your profile so everything should be fine now.

At least until your client fucks upagain :p

Galen

Peder 🚀

Ishmael, stop walking on water!

Quote2010-12-30 02:24:17 [WARNING] Jeesus had an illegal stance: 254.0799999833107
2010-12-30 02:24:17 [WARNING] Jeesus moved wrongly!

Ishmael

Hey, stop deleting my character if it still works, which it did last I logged off!

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Peder 🚀

It werent working earlier ;).

But seems it might not of been your fault this time so sorry about that!
(Even though there were loads of warning messages etc generated from your character last night :o)

Ishmael

It keeps disconnecting me every now and then with random errors, and probably logs those. No idea what is an illegal stance tho, if I'm walking forward on a level surface and suddenly just fly out with an "Illegal stance" message...

Galen

Face it man, you twist and corrupt all you touch.

Domino

Never try to play Minecraft with an Xbox360 controller. I have an extra (wired) controller that works on my computer and I found a program that let's you play MC with it.

It was horrible. Went back to using the mouse and keyboard. I thought it would be awesome to play that way, I sure was wrong.  ???

Domino

bicilotti

That pyramid for sure is big! :P Someone grab a screenshot of the landscape from the top of it!

Calin Leafshade

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk