Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Arboris

Concept shooter. Demo version 1.05

Peder 🚀

Anyone wanting to play the classic version for a bit?

Dualnames

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Tue 28/09/2010 19:53:46
I've played the free-form one for a bit ... it's oddly satisfying.

I am not going to devote this much time playing it ... even though that's really freakin' cool.

OMG. Really. And that's what he could salvage, cause he lost his work. Just speechless really. The top rated comments say it all. ;)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Calin Leafshade

I have now bought this and I *demand* a perma AGSCraft Server.

Peder, make this happen. The server can take minecraft.

ddq

Holy balls this game is addictive. I have serious fears about it taking over most if not all of my free time if I don't resist.

Calin Leafshade

Leafshade to the rescue!

Check the OP for 24/7 server details

tzachs

Quote from: Arboris on Thu 30/09/2010 18:30:29
Jesus, that thing is insane :D

You know what else is insane?
The amount of money this guy made with just one day of sales!  :o :o

Wonkyth

"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Paper Carnival

I was playing on the multiplayer server and I... err... dug all the way to the bottom in a quest for priceless artifacts.

What I got instead was eternal damnation in a bottomless pit!

Unless I die (I'd rather not, all my precious belongings will be wasted, not that I can't gather them again) or my position is reset somehow, I won't be able to keep playing on the server. Is there anything that can be done? I go by the name Polybeef.

Also, beware of the hole near the water + lava falls.

Ryan Timothy B

I've been fooling around in there for a bit. I built myself a crappy house right behind leafshade's house. Even stole some stuff from his chest to aid in the making of my house.... Yes, I'm a thief.

I tried playing around with water, but it doesn't seem to work like it does in single player. Hmm..

Where is everyone?

IndieBoy

Ok here is a noob question, how can I join the server? NVM
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Ryan Timothy B

Impressive. I just found myself a dungeon. I didn't know they were even in the multiplayer. Cool. It's killing time!!!

Arboris

Quite a few homes already. I'm late to the party :P

Concept shooter. Demo version 1.05

Peder 🚀

The server program has ALOT of bugs, and will probably not work perfectly untill maybe a couple of updates from the creator. Monsters are also disabled be default and I believe they might not be killable. Seems like the animals aint at least!

Also if anyone of you ever get stuck, shout for help from an admin!
All we can do though mind is transport you to one of the other players!
We can also give you stuff but we shoul try not to use those functions too much! (I enjoy going out collecting the material needed then to craft it! :P.

Domino

I am playing single player and just clearing a field, how the heck do you build something? I am clearing brush and trees with a stick.....Can I build on that land once it is clear?

Ryan Timothy B

For everyone who is starting out, I recommend you checking out this wiki page. Unless you want to learn how to craft everything on your own.

http://minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Crafting

Also, if that still isn't helping, check out SeaNanners YouTube videos on Minecraft. He shows you from the beginning how to mine and craft.

Peder 🚀

So to anyone wanting water ask one of the users that are OP (see first thread!)

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Fri 01/10/2010 18:27:48
Even stole some stuff from his chest to aid in the making of my house.... Yes, I'm a thief.

I think you stole from ME!!
If you stole from the chests by the fireplace underground? :P

Not that it matters though...

ops.. double post :o

Buckethead

Can I join the AGS server in classic mode? If so... how?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk