Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Arboris

Concept shooter. Demo version 1.05

Vince Twelve

I just built my house next to Gradius' Watershack!

Spoiler
Remember: type /home to return to the spawn point
[close]

Peder 🚀

On the 31st of October we will be updating the server as the game will also be updated:
http://www.minecraft.net/boo/

Hopefully that means more things will work in the multiplayer mode including monsters :).
Only time will tell!

IndieBoy

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Wed 06/10/2010 14:42:45
Can somebody make a cartographer pic of the world?
But then you will find all my secret projects... such as:

Welcome to Skull Island.

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Al_Ninio

Quote from: IndieBoy on Wed 06/10/2010 14:44:13
Welcome to Skull Island.
[image here]
I see your Skull Island and raise you... someone else's Skull Island.

Calin Leafshade

I'm working on installing cartographer and getting it to build a map of the server every night.

Once I can compile the damn thing  ::)

Domino

Galen

I'm the coal train.

My spruced up house.

I'm swimming in ore, problem is I can't mine any of it because I keep getting near hopelessly lost in the two huge caves I have and running out of diamond picks since I went through two in two visits to this cave and still can see a huge amount of it all left.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5962/map1normalday.jpg
I made this map of my world after getting lost. You can see my base of operations at the bottom and a big expanse of torches from inside my cave.

Arboris

note to self:  in snow levels, do not build on ice. The torches will melt the ice

Domino

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/skeith2572/boooo.png

It is kind of hard to build when I have these fuckers attacking me all night long.

I built a small fort to keep me protected, but arrows are flying all over the place... >:(

Give me a year, and I might be able to build a house.  :'(

Arboris

'twas fun building it

Buckethead

@Domino:

In the options you can set the difficulty to peachfull. That way you won't be attacked at all.

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Buckethead on Sun 10/10/2010 09:39:58
In the options you can set the difficulty to peachfull. That way you won't be attacked at all.

I like peaches.  ;D

straydogstrut

Is the server being reset today? Not that I mind, I would actually welcome it since I just discovered minecarts are buggy in multiplayer.. AFTER digging a looong tunnel through a mountain=S

Buckethead

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Sun 10/10/2010 14:07:06
Quote from: Buckethead on Sun 10/10/2010 09:39:58

I like peaches.  ;D

oh right ...

But it would actually be great fun if you could have the world full of peaches!  :=

Calin Leafshade

Nah. I'll probably reset the server when the new patch is released on halloween

EDIT: Although actually I guess we could have a reset before the patch since the patch isnt due for like 3 weeks.

Anyone object to a reset? A chance to make something new?

Darth Mandarb

For some reason it keeps crashing on me!  I seem to need to reboot a lot to make it work peacefully with my computer :(

straydogstrut

Has it worked okay for you before? I've read that adding minecarts can cause crashes so I hope it's not my two that are causing problems, I still havent managed to remove them=S No one seemed to have any problems yesterday however.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk