Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

MillsJROSS

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Matti

Dualnames

INDIE THAT'S JUST GREAT. It made my day. :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

straydogstrut

Woo! Land of the Giants=)

Seems i'm late to the party again - the server's been reset - time to find me a nice beachfront property..

Domino

Damn, that is Awesome!!! How long did it take you to make?

I am now getting the hang of things, but keep resetting the landscape until I find one I like.

:)

Phemar

I did the same thing on a freebuild server with Guybrush, Mario, the Contra guy and Pikachu haha :D

Peder 🚀

Whole server is being rebooted RIGHT NOW!
Not sure if Calin has set the minecraft server to start automatically again after reboot but I will make sure to check when it is back up :)

Calin Leafshade

Server is currently down.. I'll have it back up shortly ^_^

EDIT: Back up!

Pinback

Hey cool, I might drop join in this spasm of pointless creativity- I like those!

Ryan Timothy B

This is the reason why there aren't cows!

Damn abductions.

Dave Gilbert

Darn you people and your talent.  You make my attempts at a tower look like a big pile of poo.

In other words, that saucer is amazing!  I'll have to hop in and find this stuff.  My computer can only run Minecraft at smaller rendering distances so it's harder for me to find everything.

Sylvr

Soooo I heard you do minecraft here...  ;D
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

blueskirt

Anian

Quote from: blueskirt on Sat 16/10/2010 08:06:32
Here's something to dwarf everyone's cart ride, I hope you're not epileptic.
Oh, Dual will love this, since it looks like that cart ride from Hitchhiker movie.  ;D
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Dualnames

Quote from: anian on Sat 16/10/2010 13:20:27
Quote from: blueskirt on Sat 16/10/2010 08:06:32
Here's something to dwarf everyone's cart ride, I hope you're not epileptic.
Oh, Dual will love this, since it looks like that cart ride from Hitchhiker movie.  ;D

;D Yes, at points its very giving that vibe. But I wish it would go to space. And have those cool planets and shit.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Arboris

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Fri 15/10/2010 20:02:00
This is the reason why there aren't cows!

It's a picture of a UFO!

Damn abductions.

awesome saucer Ryan. I'm currently trying to create a bit of infra structure between peoples building sites.

Concept shooter. Demo version 1.05

Arboris

Concept shooter. Demo version 1.05

Ryan Timothy B

Alright. I was bored.  ;D

Too bad the colored cloth wasn't allowed in this alpha version. :( I'd have proper looking color, AA and everything.
He's 64 blocks high, which works out to be the maximum blocks allowed above water.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk