Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Mandarb

You can "whitelist" a server ... so it's only available to people on the list.

About the griefer; we checked the logs for after I was off last night and there was only one person on long enough. However ... we can't be 100% sure it was this person so I hesitate to out them until they speak up and take ownership of this.

There were two signs in the middle of Darthville (by a HUGE stack of tnt) that said "We want 64,000 diamonds or your town gets it!" and "Love XXX - The Terrorists"

This suggests [at least] two people ... but there was only one person on for an extended period of time.  While this is funny it's still pathetic.  ** shrugs ** It's just a game.  It's just sad that some people think it's okay to do things like this.

Ryan Timothy B

I still didn't get my 64,000 diamonds... :(

Nah, I kid. It wasn't me.

Vince Twelve

Haha.  Speaking of my further experiments with TNT... I built a dirt shack across the water from DDQ's pirate ship and made the walls three layers thick, with the middle layer TNT and tons of extra tnt under the shack.  The inside of the shack had some pressure switches on the ground, which, if you stepped on them, would blow the whole thing.  Outside was a sign warning everyone not to enter.

Looking at the latest cartograph... someone entered!

->

(The other structure just to the north wasn't there when I built my bomb shack, glad they didn't seem to take any damage)

straydogstrut

Holy shit, who was it?  Name and shame my man, name and shame. I knew the server was reset but I was trying to squeeze in more road building=(

Ah Domino, I went looking for your shack a few times but it was no more. I thought we'd scared you away! It was just to the right of the spawn point beyond the pirate ship but before the cacti garden.

Domino

straydogstrut, I had fun with you and Crimson that Night. About my shack that I built in Multi-Player. I dismantled it and went roaming aimlessly to find Darthville, but gave up, because I could not find it. You and Crimson had logged off, so I had no body to steer me in the right direction.  :)

As usual, Domino got lost.  ;D

Darth Mandarb

I decided to have some fun w/ TNT on my [old] castle ...

Before

After

ddq

I just want to say I don't know who built that awesome ship, but it wasn't me. He/she just chose to place it next to my aquatic signature. I'm probably going to get on for the first and last time in a while (taking a break from lego-crack) to blow my shit up. I might need to borrow some TNT since I don't have any.

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: ddq on Thu 28/10/2010 20:07:22
I just want to say I don't know who built that awesome ship, but it wasn't me.

It was Damien who built it.

Vince Twelve

Ah, oh yes.  After seeing it next to your name, I always thought it was you, ddq.  But now I vaguely remember running into him while he was in the process of building it.

With everyone now leveling their creations with TNT in preparation for this weekends reboot, I think my subterranean humble dirt shack may be the last structure left standing!

Damien

Since destroying your builds become a fun new thing to do, the pirate ship and a very dense forest became firewood today:

Probably taking a break untill next version...

LRH

D'aw, another reset? Oh well.
I just logged in and saw the damage :(

Domino

FALLOUT: NEW DARTHVILLE

;)

edit: skeith2572 is me for those who see me on and wonder who the heck that person is.

Dave Gilbert

Darn it, Darth.  You should have recorded it while it was happening!

IndieBoy

Oh well, a lot of things have gotten destroyed over the last few weeks of this map. I don't think I've got anything left that I've made apart from the Roger. I can't wait for the update, 'cause with the mobs and the health working it will make multiplayer a whole new game.
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Crimson Wizard

Since I occasionally burnt my wooden mansion in the woods twice, I have nothing to destroy  :P

Arboris

I don't think I'm going to deconstruct a few kilometers of road tbh :P

Feel free to set light to my garden tho, V12. You have my blessing (if it's still there)

Concept shooter. Demo version 1.05

straydogstrut

I'm away for the weekend so will be late to the update party, but i'll be looking to build Darthville bigger and better than before when I return. I thought about suggesting making the centre of town at the spawn point, although that might be asking for trouble if we can't deal with the griefers. Have fun everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing the new map=)

Calin Leafshade

The new update will drastically change people's playstyles.

remember... monsters, death, creepers.

Shit is gonna go down and people are going to have to cooperate.

Also pray you dont enter the map for the first time in the middle of the night.

ddq

I'd just like some moon boots or something. Taking falling damage is really going to change my build-style.
It would be nice to see Darthville become a nice fortress to keep out evil. It should be nice seeing what you guys do with it.

straydogstrut

Quote from: ddq on Fri 29/10/2010 19:10:20
It would be nice to see Darthville become a nice fortress to keep out evil. It should be nice seeing what you guys do with it.

My wishes exactly! A fortified city of light standing against the darkness. We could send out raiding parties and build other towns. Have people making weapons and others mining etc..Yeah, like that's going to happen..rather it will be every wo/man for themselves=S

Have a great weekend folks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk