Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

JD

I suddenly fell off the edge of the world and after that it kicked me out.. and can't get back on either :)

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Domino

I am in the same boat....Guess I will have to stick to Single Player tonight.

:'(

Peder 🚀

Sorry about long down time, it is back up now, but no whitelist YET.

Al_Ninio

Oh man.
If Def is playing then I am coming back to Minecraft!

Ryan Timothy B

I'll definitely start playing once damage, monsters and minecarts are working in muliplayer. And definitely if the nether is added for multiplayer.

JD

Quote from: Al_Ninio on Thu 04/11/2010 04:40:46
Oh man.
If Def is playing then I am coming back to Minecraft!

Hai Al ._.

IndieBoy

So how long are we keeping this version up? Two weeks till a reset or something?
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Peder 🚀

I was thinking maybe restart once we got the whitelist up?

IndieBoy

How long until then? I've kind of started a big project that I know I'll be a bit sketchy in finishing too soon.

Domino

I was out collecting a lot of wood and the server went down.  ???

edit: okay I am back on again.

Peder 🚀

Works fine for me, maybe the minecraft.net server went down for a short time or something?

Ryan Timothy B

A lot of you guys are great with pixels. Some computer company has a challenge to make the best texture packs for Minecraft.
http://www.webhallen.com/minecraft/

Check it out. You can win a free, signed by Notch, solid state drive and first place also gets a painting of some sort.

JD

Minecraft Alpha 1.2.1, Minecraft Server 0.2.3

The server update is not mandatory, but you might want to update just to make sure.

This is a bugfixes only update:

* Signs on the sides of cacti no longer crash the game
* The player won’t get stuck on the top of the world in multiplayer
* Reverted mob spawning back to the old code, it was far to annoying. I have plans on what to do with this.
* Fixed the leaf particle colors
* Reduced CPU usage for monster spawning, but there’s still a lot of work to be done to reduce lag on SMP servers.
* Attempted to fix the portal dupe bug where you could exit through a different (new) one than the one you entered through.

Hurrah!

Domino

Darth Mandarb

I'm waiting until the whitelist is in place before the ground-breaking of the new and improved Darthville.  That little incident put a bad taste in my mouth and it sort of makes spending that much time on something seem pointless.  So hurry up and whitelist the server!  I'm aching to make it again!!

Granted, if it was who I think it was the whitelist won't make any difference...

Calin Leafshade

alright alright geez...

whitelisting implemented!

I have only whitelisted the people who's username i recognise so if someone here has a weird username that i havent encountered let me know.

The authentication server seems to be down at the moment though so you wont be able to log in ^_^

Damien

Disconnected by server

Kicked by admin

Nick: drgeiger

Could you add me to the list please?

Calin Leafshade

ah it seems to be case sensitive.

should be fine now Doctor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk