Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimson Wizard

Me too pls :P it's CrimsonWizard.

BTW, was the world reset?

Calin Leafshade

Domino

I am being kicked out by the admin.

skeith2572 is me. Thanks.

Shawn

Vince Twelve

Me too.  I'm not sure if I'm VinceTwelve or vincetwelve, but probably the opposite of what you've got.

JD

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sat 06/11/2010 14:43:23
Me too.  I'm not sure if I'm VinceTwelve or vincetwelve, but probably the opposite of what you've got.

You are VinceTwelve.

straydogstrut

Domino (skeith2572) and DarthMandarb are still being kicked out.

Seems to be anyone with capital letters in their name is likely to fall foul of the case-sensitive whitelist=S

Darth Mandarb

I, too, have joined the illustrious ranks of those being given the boot!

DarthMandarb (no space) is my username.

Edit - well that (above) explains that!

straydogstrut

@Darth Yeah, and i'm assuming Domino's being kicked because the admins didn't recognise the name.

I notice all the names on the Official AGSCraft Website (woo!) are in lowercase - I thought those were pulled straight off the server, or did you manually type them out? It would be helpful if you could just use that list to populate the whitelist, but I guess not if they're not actually lowercase.

Calin Leafshade

Peder 🚀

Quote from: straydogstrut on Sat 06/11/2010 15:48:32
I notice all the names on the Official AGSCraft Website (woo!) are in lowercase - I thought those were pulled straight off the server, or did you manually type them out? It would be helpful if you could just use that list to populate the whitelist, but I guess not if they're not actually lowercase.

They are indeed taken from the server BUT to have PHP sort them properly I had to lowercase them, added a tiny bit more code and they are now still sorted and in their original state ;).

IndieBoy

Someone add OneDollar to the list. He tried to get on just now and got kicked :(
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Ryan Timothy B

Can't you just make it so that the white list only allows you to build and destroy? That way the server is still inviting.

Also, I'm black listed as well. Name: RyanTimothy

Calin Leafshade

Wersus

Access would be nice. Name is "Wersus".

Thanks.

Calin Leafshade

MillsJROSS

Calin Leafshade

[mutters]stupid agsers and their stupid polycase languages.[/mutters]

Done!

abstauber

please add me too:
abstauber

I've only logged in once and still don't get what I'm doing (besides my mac mini is at its limits), but maybe I catch up :)

Arboris

it's like playing with lego. It really isnt that hard to get :D

Concept shooter. Demo version 1.05

Domino

Is it possible for this thread to be moved to Popular Threads? I just don't want this to be forgotten and disappear from General Discussion.

Also, sorry about my flower obsession in the game, I quite adore them.  :)

Thanks, Shawn

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk