Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Vince Twelve

Before:

Fill entire spire full of TNT (around 2500 blocks), wire up redstone detonator, flip the switch...

The remains of my roller coaster:

It's seemed pretty dead lately.  And we're probably due for a reset, yeah?  We really need some kind of unified project for the next round.  A darthville, or a mountain fortress, or a sci-fi dome habitat, or something.

bicilotti

Nice Architecture Vince!

I don't play minecraft, but I always enjoy peeking at your creations guys.

Keep posting pics!

Domino

I agree with Vince.

Quotesci-fi dome habitat
Something like in the movie Logan's Run?

That would be friggin amazing if we could build something like that. Let's reset this world and get the construction going ASAP.  :)

Shawn

straydogstrut

Wah! I was almost finished connecting the central area with the desert by railroad=S Oh well, no worries, I knew a reset was coming. I too hope we can have an organised effort next time around=D

Calin Leafshade

Alright then, I'll reset THE WORRRRRLLLLDDDDD tonight when i get home from work.

Unless Peder beats me to it.

Peder 🚀

reset time
Also fixed the cartographies so they show in the right order.
Hopefully I edited the carto script right too to use the new date format.

Calin Leafshade

Carto links dont work anymore Ninja Peder :p

Peder 🚀

You sure?
They work for me....
They are server generated out of the names of the images so I don't see why they woulden't work...

Calin Leafshade

Not Found

The requested URL /AGSCraft2-map-28-10-2010-05h00.png was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.12 (Ubuntu) Server at minecraft.agsarchives.com Port 80

Peder 🚀

Well then you have some cache you would want to get rid off ;) because that is the OLD links.

Crimson Wizard

If I understood that right, there will be health in multiplayer on next week; I wonder will this make monster work in MP?
http://notch.tumblr.com/post/1619400201/status-of-smp-health

Crimson Wizard

This new world is the weirdest minecraft world I ever seen... lots of floating patches... and scenic places. Like this:

(using some texture pack here, forgot the title)

straydogstrut

That exclamation was me falling off the cliff we were standing on. Kinda killed the romantic moment Crimson and I were sharing=P

Darth Mandarb

I really want to start Darthville 2.0 ... My life has been a tad hectic lately and I haven't had a lot of free-time to play but I'm hoping to change that soon!

Arboris

I'm cheating on you guys with another server at the moment  :=

Concept shooter. Demo version 1.05

straydogstrut

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Sat 20/11/2010 03:24:43
I really want to start Darthville 2.0 ... My life has been a tad hectic lately and I haven't had a lot of free-time to play but I'm hoping to change that soon!

I started building little Venice last night but changed my mind and started flattening out the foundations of "Strayville" (or some better name I haven't thought of yet): twin town of Darthville. Purely as a ruse to kick you into action;-)

Ryan Timothy B

Apparently tomorrow he'll have the SMP damage/health working properly and updates sent out. Perhaps I'll start playing this for a bit again once that happens, I would love to battle some zombies with you all.

I think one of the Admins should build a small protective house around the spawn in case it is night time.

straydogstrut

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Tue 23/11/2010 17:39:08
Apparently tomorrow he'll have the SMP damage/health working properly and updates sent out. Perhaps I'll start playing this for a bit again once that happens, I would love to battle some zombies with you all.

I would love that too - battling zombies and seeing you back in the game - although it does mean I won't be able to throw myself off cliffs with abandon and go swimming in lava anymore=(

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Tue 23/11/2010 17:39:08
I think one of the Admins should build a small protective house around the spawn in case it is night time.

Or better yet a dark, Obsidian-lined pit that we can all look into and laugh as the next person spawns. Assuming, i'm not the one arriving late, of course;-)

Crimson Wizard

Right the time I finished practicing building railroads :)

IndieBoy

So the update is here. Seemly it is very buggy, but I can't wait for the server client to be updated.
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk