Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Calin Leafshade

The server is back up for a while but cartos take too long to be practical so i'm going to reset the world.

heres the final carto of the world: http://minecraft.agsarchives.com/deadworld.png

its too big for firefox to display but windows seems to display it fine if you want to download it.

Peder 🚀

No wonder then why scheduled cartos failed :).

WOW thats MASSIVE lol :P.
Even my computer is having problem displaying this for me (when trying to zoom)

DoorKnobHandle

Haha, Vince's sphere looks awesome! Firefox displayed the map fine here BTW!

Vince Twelve

Wow, that was a hell of a walk!  Never seen such a big carto.  Cool.  :o

I've got my screenshots, so I'm good to go!  See you in the next world.

voh

Still here.

DuncanFx

Don't know if you're still running a whitelist for this server, but any chance I can be added to it if you are? I got burnt out on single player Minecraft a little while back, but really fancy some communal building. :)

Calin Leafshade

Quote from: DuncanFx on Fri 17/12/2010 16:04:29
Don't know if you're still running a whitelist for this server, but any chance I can be added to it if you are? I got burnt out on single player Minecraft a little while back, but really fancy some communal building. :)

Done,

Ok people a new world has begun!

I'm giving you a head start of 48 hours.. then come the monsters!

Happy building

Galen

Well that's a shame. However my original server is back up.
That's way bigger than this one though, there's a tunnel in it that's over half an hour of walking long (and I'm not joking, big five minute stretchs of utter darkness, multiple dungeons, etc).

ddq

Please put a sign near the spawn telling people not to explore all the way to Timbuktu. I'm not mad or anything, but keep in mind, I just finished my epic tower and my epic wall and my epic underground railway and I had found and explored no less than 5 epic caverns, one of which was an amazing natural... never mind. It's behind me now.
But, hey! Maybe this time with monsters will suck less than last! I think not being able to summon items with admin magic makes the game a lot better, plus, I think if we build up a nice, central fortress with a city inside, it'll be lots of fun.

Galen

Is there any kind of editor that will let you fill in chunks manually? If so then we could just have a big bedrock barrier around an the map while allowing everything inside to be randomly generated still.

Darth Mandarb

I actually felt compelled to play again today ... and my connection gets refused!  Won't let me connect (tried several times).

ERROR MSG:

Failed to connect to the server

Connection refused: connect

Calin Leafshade

server crashed..

back up again.

I have no idea why the server is being so strange recently

might need a reboot

voh

Still here.

Calin Leafshade

yea, on it.

Will take a few minutes for it to come back up.. then i'll check disk space and stuff

Calin Leafshade

Ok, server is back up.

Barricus

Unfortunately, I have to abstain from Minecraft until tomorrow.  My laptop's power supply quit on me and in the meantime, my netbook can't keep up with the INTENSE POWER needed to run Minecraft.

blueskirt

For those who missed it when I dropped by earlier:
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/20015

Feel free to use it!

bicilotti

Barricus

voh

Quote from: bicilotti on Sun 19/12/2010 08:04:52
Who's spiralling? That's great!

If you mean the spiralling staircase, then that's mine.

Also known as The Suicide Helixâ,,¢ ;)

edit: I've been getting timeouts when trying to log in all day... Is that just me? :/
Still here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk