Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimson Wizard

It seems health regeneration (with full food bar) increases chances when fighting vs monsters, at least when they are in small groups. I found it is possible to kill spiders and zombies without much problem even with an axe (or similar tool) :)

Chicky

Iron sword is great for monsters CW.

Galen

What... in... the...

Underground living done right.

Phemar

A portal? Does The Nether work in multiplayer now?

Bulbapuck

Quote from: Phemar on Mon 17/10/2011 06:54:14
Yes, it has for quite some time :P

Man, I wish I had more time right now. But I think I'll try and join you guys in a week or so, assuming you're still playing then :)

bicilotti

Galen

Quote from: Phemar on Mon 17/10/2011 06:54:14

Since May at least. I don't know if Peder did something evil or not but half the mobs seem to be creepers and it's wrecking me.

Peder 🚀

Reinstalled server and I am now using Multicraft (a web based control panel).
Please feel free to sign up on the site http://multicraft.agsarchives.com/index.php?r=site/register

To check server status and player list just visit this page: http://multicraft.agsarchives.com/index.php?r=server/view&id=1

Dave Gilbert

OH mannn.  Now you're going to get me into Minecraft again. 

bicilotti

Peder 🚀

As soon as you pay me the amount of £500 000 into my bank account I shall add the cartography!

Ishmael

Hate to be the local greenpeace but I'd like to bring attention to the fact that if you decide to cut down an entire forest right next to a growing settlement would be very nice if you could bother replanting it instead of leaving an open plain for monsters to spawn on aplently. And the birch trees too k plox?
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Ishmael on Sun 23/10/2011 10:08:26
Hate to be the local greenpeace but I'd like to bring attention to the fact that if you decide to cut down an entire forest right next to a growing settlement would be very nice if you could bother replanting it instead of leaving an open plain for monsters to spawn on aplently. And the birch trees too k plox?

Umm... I guess I am the one responsible...  :P
Anyway, are you sure monsters will spawn less in woods? I thought tree shadows increase chances for them to be spawned.

Ishmael

The can't spawn under small trees, there's no physical room for it.

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Crimson Wizard

I am sorry to say this, but I experience problems when playing on this server... or maybe it is minecraft.net which is responsible?

My game client has troubles connecting even if my connection speed everywhere else is excellent. Sometimes it shows some error message, like HTTP 500 error (which, as I found, means "general server error"), "end of stream", "unexpected end of file" etc. Sometimes my client freezes completely when connecting.

Even when I am in game it drops me every 3-5 minutes even though I experience no considerable lag.

What can be done about that? Should I fix anything?

BrutalSlakt

I'm also having troubles connecting but not only to the ags server so I don't think the problem is with the server Crimson.
Either is says it takes too long to connect or I get some error. It suddenly started happening today though so I hope it won't last. :/

Crimson Wizard

Hmm can it be something to do with logging into minecraft itself?
I managed to log on to server after 100 attempts and played without any! glitch for about 2 hrs.
After I disconnected for few minutes and tried to connect back it did not let me again :/

Chicky

Ack, what to do without minecraft :(

Ishmael

I can connect to other servers just fine, it's the AGS one that seems to not like being connected to. Same issues Crimson listed. Although when I do get connected it works fine.

Although this might well be issues with the main minecraft authentication server, seeing the last point here...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk