Primordia

Started by Pinback, Fri 24/09/2010 19:45:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Sughly

I was veeeery happy to hear Dave bring this one up in the interview! Was waiting to hear some good news on it, but this was great news - congrats guys! Look forward to it  :-D

Takyon

Although I love everything about this game probably more than any AGS game so far, I still would love to see a high res version.

ghost.

Dualnames

Takes Ghost's money and runs away as fast as possible
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Pinback

Quote from: J.H on Fri 04/05/2012 14:18:21
Although I love everything about this game probably more than any AGS game so far, I still would love to see a high res version.

The poster will be high res! Well, with the graphics in Primordia I really tried to push the medium as far as I could, making the most out of every single one of those pixels. 
Plus if it were in high res there would be at least a third fewer rooms/game areas. High res just takes longer to get the same quality:S
Not to mention the fact that me animating at that res with my fully rendered char sprites, is just not going to happen, ever. Probably:)

@ Sughly, Tabata, Ilych, Peder - Thanks dudes, it's inspiring to know ya'll are interested still - I shouldn't have stayed in my hermit hole for so long:)

@ Ghost - Yes, gimme some moneeey! Well, maybe later, I shut down pre-orders for now!

Quote from: Dualnames on Fri 04/05/2012 16:02:02
Takes Ghost's money and runs away as fast as possible

Sshh, we don't do that now that we're with Wadjet Eye Games man! We have to be official now, and take his money in an official manner, at an official time. Probably wednesday.

edit by darth - combined double-post

Dave Gilbert

Poster art revealed!

Also: TEASER TRAILER

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Peder 🚀

The trailer is awesome and has left me wanting this game even more! :).

Armageddon

Oh my, it's beautiful! :P Pinback sure has been busy.

Ilyich

Fall 2012? Yes, please! Hauntingly beautiful stuff!

arj0n

Very nice poster!

SquirlyGirl

The Cat Lady and this are my two most annticipated games that I want to buy and play:):) :grin:

Ali

The trailer looks terrific, the chunky robotic animations really complement the atmospheric semi-organic backgrounds. I'm looking forward to this!

Takyon

The trailer reminds me of some kind of 90s retro film set in dystopia but with a completely original feel to it (if that makes any sense at all). I cannot wait for this game, good luck guys.

Also I'm glad to see there are no character portraits in conversations, I don't know why I just can't stand those things in any game. Revolution for example ruined Broken Sword with them in the remake IMO.
ghost.

Dave Gilbert

The last voiceover actor is coming in today! Looks like this game is actually going to get done.

Dave Gilbert

Sorry for the double post, but a bit of an announcement. The game's going up for pre-order tomorrow! So Watch This Space.

fózi

Great news, looking forward to it!

Ghost

Congratulations! I got a couple of SteamPoints left, too...  (nod)

AprilSkies

Amazing! wow!
Congratulation!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Takyon

Any chance of a demo? Pretty please?
ghost.

Dave Gilbert

Hi everyone! In case you haven't heard, this game is now available for pre-order! You can buy a digital version of the game for $9.99 (with a 10% discount during the pre-order period) or a DVD version for $19.99 (worldwide shipping included).

Launch trailer here!

As for Steam, the folks at Valve have asked us to go through their Project Greenlight service to see how much the fans want it. So if you want to play Primordia on Steam, your voice counts: please vote for it on Greenlight and help us show Valve there is a demand for games like this! As always, all customers who buy the game from Wadjet Eye's website will receive a free Steam key if the game becomes available on Steam.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk